Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon to see group magika and stamina

blacksghost
blacksghost
✭✭✭✭
Is there any addon that would help us see how our team mates are coping with magika and stamina resources, in the same way the game already shows health? It would help to see if our team mates are ready to move on or if they need a moment.
Everything will be alright in the end, if its not alright its not the end.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any addon that would help us see how our team mates are coping with magika and stamina resources, in the same way the game already shows health? It would help to see if our team mates are ready to move on or if they need a moment.

There isn't a way to get this information directly through the API that ZOS provides, but the one Addon I've seen try to work around it with map pings is called Taos Group Tools.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    or "Give me a second" in group chat?
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS