Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your Favorite Tribunal

• Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bilbo Baggins
    down with the fake gods.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia- Mother Morrowind (Lady Light Bulb)
    ghastley wrote: »
    Well the original five companions were these three, plus Indoril Nerevar, and Voryn Dagoth. Where have we seen five companions before? Must be a recurring theme somewhere. Or lack of originality. Does one of those five betray the others?

If you played TES III, then the only choice is "none of the above", which is what Bilbo represents, I assume.

In the case of Nerevar and Dagoth Ur, which one betrayed the other is up for debate, depending on your interpretation of the legends and whether or not you think Dagoth Ur is lying, mistaken or telling the truth.

Its what I love about Morrowind. You get all the pieces, but its up to you to decide what you think really happened at Red Mountain.
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bilbo Baggins
    Well the original five companions were these three, plus Indoril Nerevar, and Voryn Dagoth. Where have we seen five companions before? Must be a recurring theme somewhere. Or lack of originality. Does one of those five betray the others?

If you played TES III, then the only choice is "none of the above", which is what Bilbo represents, I assume.

In the case of Nerevar and Dagoth Ur, which one betrayed the other is up for debate, depending on your interpretation of the legends and whether or not you think Dagoth Ur is lying, mistaken or telling the truth.

Its what I love about Morrowind. You get all the pieces, but its up to you to decide what you think really happened at Red Mountain.

u know the 36 vivec books and what they suppose to mean? almalexia is one of the betrayers. i cant imagine anything worse, then getting betrayed/murdered like that from your wife/husband.
    Edited by Dont_do_drugs on September 20, 2018 5:21PM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools

Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

u know the 36 vivec books and what they suppose to mean? almalexia is one of the betrayers. i cant imagine anything worse, then getting betrayed/murdered like that from your wife/husband.

That's why I like Almalexia. By the time I met her in Tribunal, she's one of the more interesting characters. She was not the least bit happy to see my female Dunmer Nerevarine show up claiming to be the reincarnation of her dead husband. So she did her best to get rid of my Nerevarine, and nearly managed it too (Clockwork City and its traps was kinda painful).

So she's my favorite of the Tribunal because she's a pretty awesome, yet messed up, villain.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cardthief wrote: »
    Well, if we are talking from a lore standpoint then the Vestige specifically will be around forever, unless there is a point in which they are removed from Nirn.

The Vestige has a body made out of Azure Plasm, which makes them immortal like the Daedra, however unlike Lesser Daedra, the Vestige cannot be permanently killed even if they were slain within Coldharbour. The only speculated way to permanently kill the Vestige would be to bring them to Aetherius and kill them there (such an event would probably never occur), or perhaps a Daedric Prince could kill the Vestige. Until one of those 2 things happens (which again is pure speculation, we do not know if those options would permanently kill the Vestige) then the Vestige will live forever, unable to die, unable to age, for the rest of eternity.

Sure there’s nothing lore-wise saying the vestige can be killed, however we are also the characters, it is up to us what happens after the events of eso, maybe mine went to aetherius and died, maybe he didn’t, perhaps our vestiges are reincarnated into the heroes of the other elder scrolls games.

Also at the end of the main quest your character gets their soul back - not sure what that would mean for the vestige whether they’d become mortal or not, but it would still have some effect on the character wouldn’t it?

As far as the story goes for my vestiges, they’re all either dead (most I chose to make mortal) or hiding from mortals (my immortal vampire vestige)by the events of TES 3
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bilbo Baggins

That's why I like Almalexia. By the time I met her in Tribunal, she's one of the more interesting characters. She was not the least bit happy to see my female Dunmer Nerevarine show up claiming to be the reincarnation of her dead husband. So she did her best to get rid of my Nerevarine, and nearly managed it too (Clockwork City and its traps was kinda painful).

So she's my favorite of the Tribunal because she's a pretty awesome, yet messed up, villain.

i hated her, i could say sotha sil was the one i really wanted to meet, the one i wanted to have some talks to. and then i entered the room....heartbreaking. she deserved every punch i gave her.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• Cardthief
    Cardthief
    ✭✭✭
    Sortha Sil- Father of Mysteries (Father of Loose Screws)
    Cardthief wrote: »
    Well, if we are talking from a lore standpoint then the Vestige specifically will be around forever, unless there is a point in which they are removed from Nirn.

The Vestige has a body made out of Azure Plasm, which makes them immortal like the Daedra, however unlike Lesser Daedra, the Vestige cannot be permanently killed even if they were slain within Coldharbour. The only speculated way to permanently kill the Vestige would be to bring them to Aetherius and kill them there (such an event would probably never occur), or perhaps a Daedric Prince could kill the Vestige. Until one of those 2 things happens (which again is pure speculation, we do not know if those options would permanently kill the Vestige) then the Vestige will live forever, unable to die, unable to age, for the rest of eternity.

Sure there’s nothing lore-wise saying the vestige can be killed, however we are also the characters, it is up to us what happens after the events of eso, maybe mine went to aetherius and died, maybe he didn’t, perhaps our vestiges are reincarnated into the heroes of the other elder scrolls games.

Also at the end of the main quest your character gets their soul back - not sure what that would mean for the vestige whether they’d become mortal or not, but it would still have some effect on the character wouldn’t it?

As far as the story goes for my vestiges, they’re all either dead (most I chose to make mortal) or hiding from mortals (my immortal vampire vestige)by the events of TES 3

When you get your soul back at the end of the main storyline, you still have a body made out of Azure Plasm, your original mortal body is either rotting away somewhere or is being used as an undead minion. When Mannimarco kills the Vestige the soul was transferred to Coldharbour, under the ownership of Molag Bal, in which he gives you a new body made out of Azure Plasm for the purpose of torturing you for eternity, your real body though is long gone.
    (MC) Main DPS: Redz Kuinn - Lvl 50 - MagSorc - PvE
    Main Healer: Soranna Anilu - Lvl 50 - Templar - PvE
    Main Tank: Seamus Kuinn - Lvl 50 - Dragonknight - PvE
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha for sure, although, Vivec always makes me smile when trying to insert a poetic line, I wish we could talk more with him, same with Almalexia, I get that she makes a great villain.
    Edited by Loves_guars on November 20, 2018 3:57AM
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vivec- The Warrior Poet (The Glowing Floating Hippy)
    Vivec because his lore is...... interesting....
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Axmalexia
    Axmalexia
    ✭✭✭
    I don't usually give these second thought before voting because each time I chose Almalexia.

Reason being is that I believe she has great potential but it's the lack of progress in her writing specifically in game that drives me up a wall, and I'm sure others would agree with me. She's so much more than what we got, and this lack of actually seeking to improve her is just....disheartening? I just a differentiation from her Tribunal counterpart where then she's at the end of her rope. Where is this Mother Morrowind? Where is this kind and compassionate Goddess who walks amongst her people? Where is the Warden who defends her people? She's not here, and many just jump to 'crazy psycho that don't need anything'.

The way it is, to me at least, she's still portrayed as a stereotypical woman in power who does not know how to handle it and goes crazy when she starts to lose it. Compared to Vivec and Sotha Sil, both of them got so much love in their writing and focus meanwhile in Deshaan there's TES III: Tribunal Almalexia except in 2014. Bringing up Deshaan, I'm sure there will be the argument of "Oh well she got Deshaan while we got Vivec and Sotha Sil in DLCs, she doesn't need anything more." And that's where I'll have to disagree, she needs something new and fresh (That is not Sotha Sil's conversation we have which in theory nullifies what she tells us in Deshaan when you think about it).

Now I'm not going to ignore the prospect of her being the master gardener sowing lies because that is at least interesting in how she crafts a story that people will believe and might come true in the end. But alas, we are stuck with murderous woman who kills anyone in her conquest to stay in power.

Long story short, she's my favorite of the Tribunal and I wish that she'd get more love in writing.

Post thought edit:

She doesn't get the credit she deserves either. While VIvec and Sotha Sil are off thinking of matters of the universe, who is really making sure Morrowind doesn't end up in a ditch? in my opinion she is.
    Edited by Axmalexia on October 22, 2018 8:04PM
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hague tribunal
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to me that Sotha sil and Almalexia are two extreme ideas and Vivec is the one balancing them both. A dedicated pragmatist on one side, an obsessed religious on the other. Vivec is a character that understands that a society with strong foundations needs both. He doesn't miss a chance to remind his people that he is a magnifiscent and powerfull divine being but at the same time he is aproachable by everyone who wants an audience with him. Also google muatra :smile:
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bilbo Baggins
    They are false gods using magic & some ancient Dwemer tech to make themselves appear as such.
    They are in fact mortal and all 3 of them perish in the later TES timeline, at the turn of the 3rd/4th Era: Almalexia kills Sotha Sil, then she is killed by the Nerevarine to save Mournhold from the creations she has unleashed, then a few years down the road Vivec is taken by Merunes Dagon and the city destroyed by Bar Dau meteor that is no longer held in the sky by Vivec's powers.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bilbo Baggins
    The tribunal is a lie!
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bilbo Baggins
    The only good false god is a dead one
  • deleted220717-003304
    It's definitely Sotha Sil for me. He also has his failings as a person, but he tries to do good, he's not stuck in the past or obsessed with his own legend, he continues to do his work even knowing his power and life will come to an end, and they just made him extremely likeable in ESO. The conversations with him are great.
    Vivec and Almalexia are both interesting characters, but both are too occupied with their image and power at the detriment of actually caring about things or their people for their own sake. What remains is mostly two murderers and liars.
  • vivapadomay
    vivapadomay
    ✭✭✭
    I want to love Vivec so much, but every time he opens his arrogant damn mouth I lose it. Your city is so beautiful man why can't you just ZIP IT for ONE SECOND!?

Super fake gods. Very magical elves, sure. Passively holding up a meteor and constructing a clockwork dollhouse, pretty impressive 9th-level spells, there boyos.
    Gwynauldynn. Crafter. Merchant. Guildmaster. Adventurer.
    Uthastyan. Corporal of the Lion Guard, abroad for the glory of the Covenant.
    Dra'arah. This one picks pockets.
    Sleeps-With-The-Fishies. You want a soul gem filled? Pheh. My pleasure.
    Vanyonah Telvanni. Born an ashlander. Destined for greatness.

PC NA
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hippies are outta sight man
    at a place nobody knows
  • ProudImperial
    ProudImperial
    Soul Shriven
    For me its Vivec because I have only being exposed to him, I havent met the other two and probably never will since I dont have any of the DLCs.
    So its Vivec.
  • Momocchii
    Momocchii
    ✭✭
    Sotha Sil hands down. Super fascinating dude. Would love to talk to him about lots of topics. He also needs a hug. Like for real. Every time i do the quest in the Mnemonic Planisphere and hear the voice bits i get super depressed.

Hope we'll see him again in future DLC.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bilbo Baggins
    Never really been a fan of any of them. Vivec is a narcissist that needs all the attention to be on him, Almalexia is absolutely obsessed with power and control over others and Sotha Sil is so caught up with his experiments that hes never free to actually apply those advances in technology to actually better his peoples lives.

Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    He talks sense. He isn't annoying. He's not a fake or a poseur. I've never had to kill him.

PC EU
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For me its Vivec because I have only being exposed to him, I havent met the other two and probably never will since I dont have any of the DLCs.
    So its Vivec.

@ProudImperial You can actually meet Almalexia in the vanilla game, she's in the Ebonheart Pact zone of Deshaan. She's involved in a couple of the story quests there.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Claudman
    Claudman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha Sil is better and hotter than the other two.
    Welcome, Moon-and-Star, to this place where destiny is made.

I play healers or DPS often for vet dungeons and trials (NA, CP810+). I play mostly elves or Argonians.
    I primarily play Damage-Based stuff in PvP, but occasionally I'll play something tanky or got the heals.
    I also love gaining more knowledge both metaphysical and mundane regarding TES lore.

I also occasionally role-play, but I prefer playing the game.
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vivec needs to lay off the skooma.

Almalexia is crazy and vain.

Sotha Sil is just depressed.

I'd say Sotha Sil.
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    Seht, cause he is hot and mysterious.
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".
  • AllegraLionheart
    Vivec because his lore is...... interesting....

You mean weirdly sexy. ;)
    Except for when it's not.
    ._.
    Edited by AllegraLionheart on November 29, 2018 7:46PM
    PC/NA
    Breton Magden pretending to be a Nord
    GM - Chal Basement Battalion, PvP Guild (Gray Host)
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bilbo Baggins
    All hail the true tribunal, not those impostors.
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think forum rules don't let me to say what i think about Almalexia.

Also, why does the poll say Sortha?
    PC|EU
  • Haphazard.Crescentb14a_ESO
    Vivec, because he stayed relevant the longest and actually does stuff to show he cares about his people and isn't just using his power for vanity. (He constantly kept that meteor up, he could have just said "lol bye guys" but didn't.)

Sotha Sil is a close second, but he doesn't really care about his people. I like his manner of philosophy, though.

Almalexia only cared about her godhood/image, which lead to her more or less going crazy (as much as I wanted to love her, I feel she let power corrupt her beyond reason.)