Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Furniture Cap Rediculouse

GaM3rGA1
GaM3rGA1
✭✭
It is just stupid how little we are allowed to put into the homes we buy on the Xbox. Everyone on the pc can put triple what we can when are you going to allow us more space. Should be atleast double what we are allowed now.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Er, everyone has the same housing limits. Now, last time ZOS talked about it at Summerset, they blamed console performance for the housing slot limitations, so unless that's changed significantly, increasing housing slots probably would mean giving more to PC and not consoles - but you have people with potato PCs as well.
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your spell checker is not working...
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GaM3rGA1 wrote: »
    It is just stupid how little we are allowed to put into the homes we buy on the Xbox. Everyone on the pc can put triple what we can when are you going to allow us more space. Should be atleast double what we are allowed now.

Max. (for the Notables) is 350/700 slots, on PC.

So, unless you're on 117/234, on Xbox, it's not triple.

Still a little too low, for everyone, though.

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pc doesn't have more housing slots than console, but if it did that wouldn't really be an issue as platforms we don't play with shouldn't pull down the better performance platform.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    pc doesn't have more housing slots than console, but if it did that wouldn't really be an issue as platforms we don't play with shouldn't pull down the better performance platform.

This right here. Why the 2 very different platforms are not developed completely separately with no expectation that one will exactly mirror the other baffles me.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Aliyavana wrote: »

This right here. Why the 2 very different platforms are not developed completely separately with no expectation that one will exactly mirror the other baffles me.

The fact that the platforms have some similarity in architecture (XB at least) probably allows them to save on resources. If we were to expect them to develop the versions "completely separately," I'm guessing it would take more developers than they already have.

That said, I do agree that they don't have to be exact copies of each other. If more housing slots are possible on PC, then make it happen. Graphics are already better. I certainly don't expect PC players to have to play with console quality graphics (although HDR on my XBOneX makes the game look pretty good). And, as you say, we aren't playing with each other, so who really cares? Except, of course, that console players would love to have more slots as well. But, because we can't, doesn't mean PC shouldn't.