Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with a Stam Warden PVP Ps4 US Server`

Stormshadowonesixty
I need adivce on the new Stamden build I will be making for PVP
I already have sets figured out but I would love suggestions
I am trying to to Sword and Board with 2h, or even sword and board with bow
But I'm more concerned about rotation and what skills i would need
I'm gearing more towards SnB and 2H so what would be a good rotation for this?
I'm trying to make a 1vX build something that would put me in the right direction for being a duel monster and one heck of a teammate in PVP
I appreciate you guys here in the forum :)
I'm open to all ideas
  • TimeDazzler
    TimeDazzler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subassault -> LA + heroic slash -> LA + reverb + barswap cancel -> LA + subassault firing + dawnbreaker -> LA + reverse slice.

If you have the stamina you can throw in a bash on your S&B bar in there as well.
    Edited by TimeDazzler on November 28, 2018 1:26AM
    PC NA
    Characters:
    Tımë Ðâzzlër - Stamina Warden - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - AD
    Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
    Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
    Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC
  • Stormshadowonesixty
    Cries wrote: »
    Subassault -> LA + heroic slash -> LA + reverb + barswap cancel -> LA + subassault firing + dawnbreaker -> LA + reverse slice.

If you have the stamina you can throw in a bash on your S&B bar in there as well.

Can you explain "barswap cancel" and "Subassault firing" please?
  • TimeDazzler
    TimeDazzler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cries wrote: »

Can you explain "barswap cancel" and "Subassault firing" please?

So, in this case, we are canceling the animation of reverb bash but you can do it with any ability. Cast any ability and immediately bar swap and the animation gets cut off early. In the case of reverb bash if you get the timing right your opponent won't even notice that reverb bash is what stunned them. Subassault firing is when the ability "fires" or goes off, there is an initial cast (your palm smacking the floor is the animation) and then 3 seconds later the ability goes off (the 3 netches moving forward in a line). Hope that makes sense.
    PC NA
    Characters:
    Tımë Ðâzzlër - Stamina Warden - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - AD
    Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
    Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
    Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC
  • Fiveboro
    Fiveboro
    ✭✭
  • Stormshadowonesixty
    Fiveboro wrote: »

Yes actually, kinda like that
    Whats your gear?
    And whats on your button cycles? I'll go from there and I'll try the other guys out and see which fits me better.
    It seems that this build has alot of sustain , that bull netch really means everything to your stamina I can tell
  • Fiveboro
    Fiveboro
    ✭✭

Whats your gear?
    And whats on your button cycles? I'll go from there and I'll try the other guys out and see which fits me better.
    It seems that this build has alot of sustain , that bull netch really means everything to your stamina I can tell

Exactly, so tbh i just started playing stamden so im way overbuffing in that clip which is causing sustain issues but the netch is a savior and the ulti regen is basically 100% ultimate uptime.

I'm running 7th legion + Spriggans + bloodspawn 5 heavy 2 medium all impen with stamina glyphs but ill swap out for a couple tri-glyphs eventually. Going to test out warriors fury too.

As far as rotation, sword and board is complete buff and healing bar and looks like this:

Netch, Ice Fortress, resolving vigor, shimmering shield (keep these up all the time) and then spores for your big heal but you should only be using spores after popping vigor. Ulti: forest healing ult

2h bar: rally buff, critical rush (gap closer, can be replaced with another damage skill but i like it), dizzying swing, sub assault, execute, Ulti: permafrost (will replace with dawnbreaker once i get it).

Damage rotation is sub assault, crit rush, LA, uppercut, LA, Execute. Dizzying is hard to land but sub assault plus dizzying into execute is basically a delete button.
  • BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭

Whats your gear?

Exactly, so tbh i just started playing stamden so im way overbuffing in that clip which is causing sustain issues but the netch is a savior and the ulti regen is basically 100% ultimate uptime.

I'm running 7th legion + Spriggans + bloodspawn 5 heavy 2 medium all impen with stamina glyphs but ill swap out for a couple tri-glyphs eventually. Going to test out warriors fury too.

As far as rotation, sword and board is complete buff and healing bar and looks like this:

Netch, Ice Fortress, resolving vigor, shimmering shield (keep these up all the time) and then spores for your big heal but you should only be using spores after popping vigor. Ulti: forest healing ult

2h bar: rally buff, critical rush (gap closer, can be replaced with another damage skill but i like it), dizzying swing, sub assault, execute, Ulti: permafrost (will replace with dawnbreaker once i get it).

Damage rotation is sub assault, crit rush, LA, uppercut, LA, Execute. Dizzying is hard to land but sub assault plus dizzying into execute is basically a delete button.

How is your Stam sustain with 7th and spriggans?
  • Fiveboro
    Fiveboro
    ✭✭

I've feel completely fine with stam sustain between pots and bull netch and thats running only damage glyphs and penetration mundus so I could switch a couple of those out for more sustain. Also, in the video clip im running tri-food and i usually run dubious camathorne which would be an additional 400ish stam regen so I don't see the need for any more sustain.
    Edited by Fiveboro on November 28, 2018 8:25PM
  • Stormshadowonesixty

Whats your gear?

Does the Dizzying swing , sub, and execute have that fat of damage? I didn't know subassault was that powerful??
    Why is Subassault so good?
  • Stormshadowonesixty
    I'm so used to DK play, with all the dots and I play a similar style with my Stamplar, but its a Dot burst build because of POL
    So how does a stamden differ?
  • Fiveboro
    Fiveboro
    ✭✭
    I'm so used to DK play, with all the dots and I play a similar style with my Stamplar, but its a Dot burst build because of POL

I dont have much experience on stam DK but i feel like the biggest difference is on the offensive side. The stamden is going to have way more burst than a DK literally just because of sub assault. It hits soo unbelievably hard can't be dodged and since it's a delayed attack if you time it right you can hit sub assault, dizzying swing, dawnbreaker, execute at basically the same exact time. To put that into numbers in heavy armour your subassault is going to hit 3.5k-7k on pretty much anyone, 3k-6k on dizzying swing, and execute is anywhere from 2k-10k depending on how low the target is. If you pair that with an 8-12k dawnbreaker that's max health for anny player you're going to hit all happening in ~2 seconds. I also put a lot of CP and my mundus into penetration this patch.
  • BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭

I've feel completely fine with stam sustain between pots and bull netch and thats running only damage glyphs and penetration mundus so I could switch a couple of those out for more sustain. Also, in the video clip im running tri-food and i usually run dubious camathorne which would be an additional 400ish stam regen so I don't see the need for any more sustain.

Do you know roughly what your stam rec is? So you use all wep dmg glyphs on jewelry? Also you don’t use bird of prey for passive 8% dmg while slotted and green lotus for boosting crit percent?
  • Fiveboro
    Fiveboro
    ✭✭
    BoaNoite wrote: »

Do you know roughly what your stam rec is? So you use all wep dmg glyphs on jewelry? Also you don’t use bird of prey for passive 8% dmg while slotted and green lotus for boosting crit percent?

My recovery sits around 1600 but the netch is adding alot to that. So i might need to get green lotus on the bar but i'd have to drop spores or shield for it so not sure there. I was running bird of prey for 8% damage but you're already gaining major brutality from Rally so for a 2h build i don't think it's necessary. If you go dual wield then yes you should use it.
  • BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭

My recovery sits around 1600 but the netch is adding alot to that. So i might need to get green lotus on the bar but i'd have to drop spores or shield for it so not sure there. I was running bird of prey for 8% damage but you're already gaining major brutality from Rally so for a 2h build i don't think it's necessary. If you go dual wield then yes you should use it.

1600 Stam Rec from spriggans and 7th? Do you have a lot of champ points into Stam Rec? Just seems high with those two sets
  • Reefo
    Reefo
    ✭✭✭
    What about mechanical acuity front bar for full crit dawnbreaker subterranean assault and spin to win?

I’m thinking of pairing it with earthgore and a back bar set but not sure which set will enable me to run 2x agility
  • Fiveboro
    Fiveboro
    ✭✭

1600 Stam Rec from spriggans and 7th? Do you have a lot of champ points into Stam Rec? Just seems high with those two sets

That's with Dubious Camathorne food and a decent amount of points into mooncalf. Also, I can't remember but i might have a single recovery glyph on jewelry.
  • Stormshadowonesixty

I dont have much experience on stam DK but i feel like the biggest difference is on the offensive side. The stamden is going to have way more burst than a DK literally just because of sub assault. It hits soo unbelievably hard can't be dodged and since it's a delayed attack if you time it right you can hit sub assault, dizzying swing, dawnbreaker, execute at basically the same exact time. To put that into numbers in heavy armour your subassault is going to hit 3.5k-7k on pretty much anyone, 3k-6k on dizzying swing, and execute is anywhere from 2k-10k depending on how low the target is. If you pair that with an 8-12k dawnbreaker that's max health for anny player you're going to hit all happening in ~2 seconds. I also put a lot of CP and my mundus into penetration this patch.

I am now running 7th legion (full heavy) and hulking Draugr. With weapon damage enchantments.
    I have a 2h and a snb should I be running a 2h maul for more damage output with my "crit rush into sub asssault LA dizzy LA execute"
    Also
    Should I replace hulking draugr with Spriggans? Maybe I'll get more damage output? Which one would hold more damage weight? I'm really good with managing my resources, but I need outside perspective if i should so Spriggans jewlry and weapons OR draugr weapons and jewlery
  • Stormshadowonesixty
    I'm trying to make this my emp character, where I can fight really hard as well as supporting my group with the forest heal, so would troll king be a better idea that bloodspawn?
  • Stormshadowonesixty

How much penetration do I need in my cp to ensure heavy damage?