Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ebony Bear Welcomes all New Elder Scrolls Players!

DeductiveBear23
The Ebony Bear is a fledgling guild currently welcoming all casual and active ESO players to join our ranks. We are currently recruiting to build a large enough roster in order obtain a guild trader to begin bidding on a Guild Trader locations [the better locations require gold to obtain and hang onto so the more gold you donate the more gold you can earn]... Once we have acquired a guild trader we can then focus on setting up crafting stations and practice dummies in our currently ample sized Guild Dwelling, currently holding a banker. from here who knows where we can go. We will never ask or demand any Dues, but as mentioned above donations will be accepted into the guild bank for the sole purpose of obtaining premium trader locations (Deshan, Mournhold, Stonefalls, etc.,) Currently with the few in our ranks, you will find them to be a group of welcoming and helpful gamers to guide you in the things they know and learn with you the things they don’t. Many members have vast knowledge of different parts of the game. Currently we are too small to offer any large incentives but can offer armor and weapons and adventuring aides to assist you in your adventuring. You will be given assistance in crafting, trading, questing and PvP..Leave your gamer tag and you will be invited to EB. You can be a part of up to 5 guilds. Make us one of them.

Come Grow with us!
The better you are known to the guild the faster and higher you can rank.

==================================================================================================

“There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way.” ~Christopher Morley
Edited by DeductiveBear23 on September 11, 2018 5:04PM
  • herodetime
    herodetime
    ✭✭
    Hello there, I was wondering if I could please join? I can offer assistance with almost anything PVE related and can help with crafting too! I’ve been playing since PC beta and switched to XBOX and so I feel I can be of help to any new players. Please let me know. My gamertag is oCoffeeHamstero . Thanks
    Edited by herodetime on August 17, 2018 8:31PM
    Athrenreil - AD Bosmer Nightblade CP 372
    Anexile Akin-Ammu - EP Dunmer Templar Lvl 16
    Solkra - DC Orc Dragonknight CP 372
    Minnolime - AD Altmer Sorcerer Lvl 43
    Drop-Kicks-Guars - EP Argonian Sorcerer Lvl 49
    Szayel Aporro Granz - AD Altmer Templar Lvl 17
    Lyrvekki Owlcloak - EP Nord Dragonknight Lvl 11
    Nok Littleleaf - AD Bosmer Warden Lvl 25
    Cato Loukios - AD Imperial Templar Lvl 21
    Mirill Hlaalu - EP Dunmer Nightblade Lvl 23
  • DeductiveBear23
    Hi there HERODETIME,
    WE would be happy to have you. I will send you an invite to the club and the guild later today. Type to you soon!.
  • DeductiveBear23
    Hi there HERODETIME,
    Your invitation has been sent. All you need to do is except, Welcome to Ebony Bear!
  • Iburnem253
    Iburnem253
    Soul Shriven
    Iburnem253, I am a new player to eso and mmorpgs in general and would appreciate the opportunity to join and learn from you guys
  • Iburnem253
    Iburnem253
    Soul Shriven
    Iburnem is character name
  • herodetime
    herodetime
    ✭✭
    Hello, I was wondering if you could please resend the invitation? My gamertag is oCoffeehamstero. I had accidentally misspelled my gamertag at first so I had to edit it. Sorry for the confusion! Thank you.
    Athrenreil - AD Bosmer Nightblade CP 372
    Anexile Akin-Ammu - EP Dunmer Templar Lvl 16
    Solkra - DC Orc Dragonknight CP 372
    Minnolime - AD Altmer Sorcerer Lvl 43
    Drop-Kicks-Guars - EP Argonian Sorcerer Lvl 49
    Szayel Aporro Granz - AD Altmer Templar Lvl 17
    Lyrvekki Owlcloak - EP Nord Dragonknight Lvl 11
    Nok Littleleaf - AD Bosmer Warden Lvl 25
    Cato Loukios - AD Imperial Templar Lvl 21
    Mirill Hlaalu - EP Dunmer Nightblade Lvl 23
  • DeductiveBear23
    Iburnem253 wrote: »

Invitation will be sent later today. Thank you for interest I look forward to adventuring with you
  • DeductiveBear23
    herodetime wrote: »
    Hello, I was wondering if you could please resend the invitation? My gamertag is oCoffeehamstero. I had accidentally misspelled my gamertag at first so I had to edit it. Sorry for the confusion! Thank you.

I will resend later today.
  • DeductiveBear23
    herodetime wrote: »

Ok Herodetime if those are 'oh's' at the beginning and the end then your invitation has been sent
  • DeductiveBear23
    Iburnem253 wrote: »

Iburnem253 your invitation has been sent. Please let us know if you have issues. Welcome to Ebony Bear
  • superduper541
    superduper541
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'd like to join, superduper541
  • Reaver999
    Reaver999
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for an active guild with gamers that want to PvE and PvP. I play everyday.

GT: ll n33n33 ll
  • DeductiveBear23
    Today is Tuesday August 28th 9:04 am [EST] currently the N.A. Mega Server is down for Maintenance. Once it is back up again I will send out your invitations.
  • DeductiveBear23
    Looking forward to our first adventure together!

A year from now you may wish you had started today.” ~Karen Lamb
    Edited by DeductiveBear23 on September 11, 2018 5:13PM
  • Daro_Jarida
    Daro_Jarida
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm interested. My character's name is Daro-Jarida and my gamertag is Phoebegoesvroom. Thanks!
    Daro-Jarida
    Xbox One/NA
  • DeductiveBear23
    Hello Daro,
    My Apologies for the late reply I have been so wrapped up in Clock Work City and completing the Precursor Quest(s) I have totally and unintentionally neglected the community. I will send your invite later tonight.
  • DeductiveBear23
    Hello Daro,
    I have not forgotten about you. I am waiting for the 13 GB update to complete so I can get into the game.
  • wolfwoods
    wolfwoods
    ✭✭
    I would like to join. I'm coming off of a 2 year break from ESO and have been hooked again on it. I'm a working man though, so can't play everyday. Looking for people to run dungeons and PvP with. Would love to see if this is a fit for me.

Thanks,
    GT: Wolfwoods
    Xbox One NA
    Ebonheart Pact
    DEECO

Dunmer Templar Healer - VR11
  • DeductiveBear23
    wolfwoods wrote: »
    I would like to join. I'm coming off of a 2 year break from ESO and have been hooked again on it. I'm a working man though, so can't play everyday. Looking for people to run dungeons and PvP with. Would love to see if this is a fit for me.

Thanks,
    GT: Wolfwoods

Hi There Wolf,
    I too am a working man and normally get on late in the evening around 9pm until 12am most nights. While I have been running through the game solo we just need groups to go into the dungeons, and battle grounds. I will send you an invite later this evening when I get on. Thanks for your interest, see in Tamriel!
  • TheDarkElement0
    TheDarkElement0
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join! Please send me an invite... Thank you!

GT : TheDarkElement0 (zero not an o)
  • DeductiveBear23
    I would love to join! Please send me an invite... Thank you!

GT : TheDarkElement0 (zero not an o)

Hello DarkElement. I will be happy to send you an invite. I will do so later this evening. Thank you and see you in Tamriel!
  • RustyDaDog
    RustyDaDog
    Soul Shriven
    Hello.
    I would like an invite to your guild please. I am a casual new player, only level 9 but would like to make some friends.
    I play when I can, but it is not my main focus, as I am married with kids LOL!!!

Gamer Tag: RustyDaDogRW2

Thanks!
  • LadyLigeia13
    LadyLigeia13
    Soul Shriven
    Mainly solo player but willing to group up for dungeons/delves/etc. Also working on crafting. Gt is LadyLigeia13. Thanks!
  • DeductiveBear23
    Hello RustyDaDog and LadyLigeia,

I have sent you invitations to Join Ebony Bear. Please feel free to except these at your leisure. and please don't forget to invite me to a dungeon crawl if in need of a healer. Hope you enjoy you selves and thank you for your requests.
  • pat_thetic
    pat_thetic
    ✭✭
    Gt: Pat thetic

I main a tank and healer. Looking for fellow guildies to run pledges, trials, arenas, skin achievements with
  • DeductiveBear23
    Hi Pat,

Please forward your Gamer Tag (Account Not Found)

While I don't want to turn away a new member, nor discourage anyone from requesting an invite, you sound like very serious player. So please after I send you an invite, please remember that our members are few and for the most part casual players with the exception of a few (so far). I will send you the invitation and ask that you keep these words in mind. Please keep me in mind during your next adventure.
  • azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a casual player, no experience at all with PVP, but I'd love to learn more about it. I mostly solo but want to do dungeons, etc, and I'm working on my crafting. Currently playing a magNB and magsorc and planning on starting a warden/healer.

gamertag: Juwelz9
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
  • DeductiveBear23
    Hi Juwelz,
    I am much the same. The adventure thus far has been solo for me as well. I look forward to delving with you and our other members. However, don't forget if there is a dungeon if you need to do and would like assistance with you can start a looking group or post / start the requesting in our Club Feed. Welcome to Ebony Bear
  • seuferkb14a_ESO
    seuferkb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! Are you still recruiting? I'm a PvE player (so far) but would like to try doing some group dungeons, etc. I don't play every day (work+life!) but several days per week. Gamertag: StackableSauce8
    Thank you!
  • DeductiveBear23
    Hi Seuferkb14a_ESO,
    Yes we are always looking for new members. Thank you for inquiring. I will send you a guild invite later tonight when I am on. I too am a working "joe" and only play casually as well. Hope to see you in Tamriel!