The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Accidently double post please delete (:

MasterCherokee
MasterCherokee
Soul Shriven
The second guard where it ask you to block its attack. I'm hold L2(ps4) and he wont attack ge just holds his weapon in the air. This is the second time this happened to me 3days it happened so I restarted and now my new character is stuck as well38970ndx0x4s.jpg
Edited by MasterCherokee on November 30, 2018 5:21PM

Best Answer

• kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know, it was an accident how do i delete it? Theres no option when I try to edit the post

You can't, but try renaming the post to something like 'accidental double post, please delete'. That's usually what I see people do. : )
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

Answer ✓
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double post. ^-^
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• MasterCherokee
    MasterCherokee
    Soul Shriven
    I know, it was an accident how do i delete it? Theres no option when I try to edit the post