The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO+ Subscribers: Did you receive your +150 crowns/month for your current subscription yet?

Ertosi
Ertosi
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello fellow ESO+ subscribers, have you received your bonus crowns for your current subscriptions? I haven't received mine, yet quite a few guildies have reported already receiving theirs a while back. We've got one more day of November, so I guess they could still be on their way if they weren't all sent out at once. I'm curious if other subscribers have received their +150 crowns/month of their current subscription yet or not.

Here's the original link for the article: New ESO Plus Rewards
"As an ESO Plus member, you will receive an additional 150 Crowns as part of your monthly stipend [...] Note that if you are partly though a 3- or 6-month membership, you will be credited your bonus crowns by the end of November."
Edited by Ertosi on November 29, 2018 11:27PM
PC NA @Ertosi
♠♦ My Team ♥♣
GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
DruStamplar
TicklesHealplar
DixieMagplar
FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
MayaStamblade Speedster
AhmedMagblade Bomber
BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
TanksStamDK Tank
MonaMagDK Fire Mage
DawnHPDK
BearlyStamden Tank
IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
♌ DC Loyalist ♌
✄ Grand Master Crafter
No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.

ESO+ Subscribers: Did you receive your +150 crowns/month for your current subscription yet? 68 votes

Yes; I'm an ESO+ subscriber and I did receive my bonus +150 crowns/month for my current subscription.
57%
ck37090xMovingTargetOrillionixieAllPlayAndNoWorkBleakravenvrineNeroBadElsonsoStreegabaratronGrimm13smacx250CompletelyToastAlboMaleficaZorrinGlaiceanaMeesha1170FischblutDBZVelena 39 votes
No; I'm an ESO+ subscriber and I did NOT receive my bonus +150 crowns/month for my current subscription.
35%
Catsmoke14BrierTOGAyeshaBelladonnaNutshotzmajulookMureelAthymhormiaanadandyRBaltimorePwoo6lackzeu5Tsar_GekkouSammiSakuraErtosiWildberryjackwolf486DiNanna63greenmachinePajoralbesca 24 votes
I'm not an ESO+ subscriber (and I have no idea why I'm here participating in this poll)
7%
arakis99ub17_ESOMorgul667amir412frostyhobo47akillerninja6 5 votes
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes; I'm an ESO+ subscriber and I did receive my bonus +150 crowns/month for my current subscription.
    Yes, but there is no record in the account billing history that this happened. The only thing that happened was that the number of Crowns got quietly increased.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No; I'm an ESO+ subscriber and I did NOT receive my bonus +150 crowns/month for my current subscription.
    Yes, but there is no record in the account billing history that this happened. The only thing that happened was that the number of Crowns got quietly increased.

Thank you for that extra info! It matches what my guildies said as well. I know my current crown total well, though, and the only time it increased was when I purchased some crowns - and it only increased by the amount I purchased.
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's surprising. Previously even free crowns showed up in the billing history (like the ones given out when they switched to Buy to Play). I wonder if they've changed the way they issue them and that's why it doesn't show up?

IMO it would be helpful if they sent a notification or something. If I remember correctly a lot of people are only going to get a small number of crowns so unless you remember exactly what your account balance is you might not notice any change, and I know I don't keep track of exactly how many crowns I have at any given time. I know approximately but there's a very good chance I wouldn't notice an extra 150 - all it takes is forgetting I bought a random house item the same day they're added and it will look like nothing has changed.

I can imagine ZOS getting a lot of support tickets from people who don't realise they've actually got their extra crowns.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

That's surprising. Previously even free crowns showed up in the billing history (like the ones given out when they switched to Buy to Play). I wonder if they've changed the way they issue them and that's why it doesn't show up?

IMO it would be helpful if they sent a notification or something. If I remember correctly a lot of people are only going to get a small number of crowns so unless you remember exactly what your account balance is you might not notice any change, and I know I don't keep track of exactly how many crowns I have at any given time. I know approximately but there's a very good chance I wouldn't notice an extra 150 - all it takes is forgetting I bought a random house item the same day they're added and it will look like nothing has changed.

I can imagine ZOS getting a lot of support tickets from people who don't realise they've actually got their extra crowns.

They got a ticket from me. After I opened it, I thought that maybe I had a screen cap that showed my Crown number, so I went back and looked. I found one, and then had to update my ticket to say "nevermind" and marked it "cancel".
  • Catsmoke14
    Catsmoke14
    ✭✭✭
    No. I did start one month of plus around the 4th of November (and still have it of course) but maybe as a one month subscriber I don't qualify. I don't know why that should be the case, but they have strange rules, so could be.
  • nerfworthy
    nerfworthy
    ✭✭✭
    No. I did start one month of plus around the 4th of November (and still have it of course) but maybe as a one month subscriber I don't qualify. I don't know why that should be the case, but they have strange rules, so could be.

I'm in the same boat.
    MagWarden main and a Dunmer enthusiast!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did say that only 3 and 6 month subscriptions would be compensated.
  • SammiSakura
    SammiSakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neither me nor my partner have received ours. As it's December tomorrow, I'm presuming there's been another mess up somewhere "/
    @SammiSakura - EU Server - CP 1600+ - Here Since 14th October 2016
    Visit my home at the Alinor Townhouse
    Guildhall with All Set-Stations etc at Grand Psijic Villa

Guildmaster of The Forbidden Guilds (PC EU)
    ~ The Forbidden Cleavage (in Elden Root, Grahtwood)
    ~ Brave Cat Trade (in Alinor, Summerset)
    ~ Demonic Baanditos (PvE/Social Guild, in Markarth, The Reach)
    PM @SammiSakura In-Game for Invites.

Curator & Middleman of Crown Black Market Crown Trading Discord
    Click Here to Join & Start Trading Today!
    My Characters!
    * Samara Nevanni - Dunmer MagDK DD (PvE/P) (Master Crafter)
    * Adriana Silvani - Altmer MagSorc DD (PvE)
    * Tsanji-Ko - Khajiit StamDen DD (PvE)
    * Waits-For-Darkness - Argonian MagPlar Healer (PvE)
    * Lilith Valeine - Breton MagPlar DD (PvP)
    * Luna Rosalie - Bosmer StamBlade DD (PvP)
    * Mithrandir the Healer - Nord Magden Healer (PvE)
    * Talia Scythe-Song - Redguard Necro Tank (PvE)
    * Loki the Theif - Khajiit MagBlade (PvE)
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did say that only 3 and 6 month subscriptions would be compensated.

Mine was a 3 month subscription and it has not been compensated.

When I saw others reporting here they had received theirs, I placed a support ticket. A day later and the support ticket hasn't been responded to ("waiting on agent"). I know that it is pretty normal to take longer than a single day, but my current subscription is nearly up, and I consider them on a time limit, so I added a note letting them know that if it isn't favorably resolved before then, I will not be renewing my sub. I know that 450 crowns is a small matter, but personally consider it yet another way I feel like recently they haven't been appreciating the value of a sub. I love the game, but until I see things change, my wallet is going to be closed to them.
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Nothing yet, I'm on a six month sub, still have 50 days left until renew.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure, honesty... I've checked my crown count yesterday but it didn't seemed to have changed from last time I logged in... but it kind of hard to tell since I have a lot of crowns piled up in my account since I don't used them for anything* :neutral:

* Except costumes, when there is a nice one that doesn't deforms my character's bodies... but that is rare, almost a "only once a year" occurrence, it seems.
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no clue if I am getting it or not. I am not paying that much attention if there was an extra 150 crowns. I will watch this time around on the 12/9.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defilted wrote: »
    I have no clue if I am getting it or not. I am not paying that much attention if there was an extra 150 crowns. I will watch this time around on the 12/9.

What happens on the 12/9?
  • AlboMalefica
    AlboMalefica
    ✭✭✭✭
    My monthly subscription renews on the 13th of every month but since this was few hours before the maintenance I did not initially get the missing crowns.
    After quite a few emails where they actually did not read anything I had said, I finally managed to get them.
    A head ache overall that shouldn’t have been necessary
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing yet, 6 month sub only about a month in so far.
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
    (DC) Tharbûrz gro-Glumgrog - Orsimer -Stamden (lvl 50)
    (AD) Vukz - Bosmer - Stamblade (lvl 50)
  • RBaltimore
    RBaltimore
    ✭✭
    No I haven't gotten mine either and am part way through a 6 month sub. I wrote down my crown balance on 11/12/18 (the day before the update) and have kept a running list of amounts spent.

EDIT: As mentioned by wolf486 , I put in a ticket, couple back and forth emails I now have my crowns. Very quick and painless process considering it was a Sunday.

I didn't get "booted from the game" though. One of the emails asked me to let them know when I was offline so they could add the crowns. I didn't see it until early this morning (Monday) and within an hour it was completed.
    Edited by RBaltimore on December 3, 2018 2:06PM
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    wolf486 wrote: »

Update: I submitted an in game help request about missing crowns. 2 emails later, I was booted from my game with an error (307, booted from game). Went back in and my 900 crowns were there, and then an email.

So just submit a missing crown request in game and within a day you should get them
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Update: I submitted an in game help request about missing crowns. 2 emails later, I was booted from my game with an error (307, booted from game). Went back in and my 900 crowns were there, and then an email.

So just submit a missing crown request in game and within a day you should get them

@wolf486 I'm glad it was sorted out for you! Who exactly did you email or how exactly did you get in touch with them? I used an in-game bug report several days ago which still hasn't been answered and placed a ticket with their Support page that's been "waiting on agent" for 2 days now.
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
  • SammiSakura
    SammiSakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    hmm I might have to try a support ticket too. but really, we shouldn't have to do this.
    @SammiSakura - EU Server - CP 1600+ - Here Since 14th October 2016
    Visit my home at the Alinor Townhouse
    Guildhall with All Set-Stations etc at Grand Psijic Villa

Guildmaster of The Forbidden Guilds (PC EU)
    ~ The Forbidden Cleavage (in Elden Root, Grahtwood)
    ~ Brave Cat Trade (in Alinor, Summerset)
    ~ Demonic Baanditos (PvE/Social Guild, in Markarth, The Reach)
    PM @SammiSakura In-Game for Invites.

Curator & Middleman of Crown Black Market Crown Trading Discord
    Click Here to Join & Start Trading Today!
    My Characters!
    * Samara Nevanni - Dunmer MagDK DD (PvE/P) (Master Crafter)
    * Adriana Silvani - Altmer MagSorc DD (PvE)
    * Tsanji-Ko - Khajiit StamDen DD (PvE)
    * Waits-For-Darkness - Argonian MagPlar Healer (PvE)
    * Lilith Valeine - Breton MagPlar DD (PvP)
    * Luna Rosalie - Bosmer StamBlade DD (PvP)
    * Mithrandir the Healer - Nord Magden Healer (PvE)
    * Talia Scythe-Song - Redguard Necro Tank (PvE)
    * Loki the Theif - Khajiit MagBlade (PvE)
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ertosi wrote: »

@wolf486 I'm glad it was sorted out for you! Who exactly did you email or how exactly did you get in touch with them? I used an in-game bug report several days ago which still hasn't been answered and placed a ticket with their Support page that's been "waiting on agent" for 2 days now.

@Ertosi

In the customer support tab in game, go to Item Assistance and the select missing crowns. They will (or should) send you an email with "helpful tips". Simply reply to that email telling them you have not yet received your 900 (or however many you are missing) crowns from the November 13th increase (3 and 6 month subs were at the end of November). If you get someone good, it should be solved in one or two emails after you send it. Usually if you do not reply to tickets, it's assumed resolved I think.

Not sure if this helps but I included the following link in my reply email to them:
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/54825

And I copy/pasted this part:
    As an ESO Plus member, you will receive an additional 150 Crowns as part of your monthly stipend, bringing your total to 1650 per month. Note that if you are partly though a 3- or 6-month membership, you will be credited your bonus crowns by the end of November.
    Edited by wolf486 on December 2, 2018 3:26AM
    PC/NA

RIP to the following:
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not an ESO+ subscriber (and I have no idea why I'm here participating in this poll)
    Stopped my eso plus sub
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I voted no because I did not receive them from normal means, but I did recieve them after putting in a ticket. Be persistent as one agent claimed I didn't actually have eso plus, another kind of shrugged it off that I did not have them yet (1 week after the 15th) but eventually I got them through the ticket.
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ertosi wrote: »

@Ertosi

In the customer support tab in game, go to Item Assistance and the select missing crowns. They will (or should) send you an email with "helpful tips". Simply reply to that email telling them you have not yet received your 900 (or however many you are missing) crowns from the November 13th increase (3 and 6 month subs were at the end of November). If you get someone good, it should be solved in one or two emails after you send it. Usually if you do not reply to tickets, it's assumed resolved I think.

Not sure if this helps but I included the following link in my reply email to them:
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/54825

And I copy/pasted this part:
    As an ESO Plus member, you will receive an additional 150 Crowns as part of your monthly stipend, bringing your total to 1650 per month. Note that if you are partly though a 3- or 6-month membership, you will be credited your bonus crowns by the end of November.

@wolf486 I used your method of contact and received an answer pretty early today. He was able to quickly check that they were never received and delivered them immediately, so everything is resolved now. Thank you for your help.

For anyone else in this situation, I highly suggest following his method of contact as it worked better than going through their Support page.
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One would think having an automated system to check for all current 3 and 6-month subscriptions would have been a pretty straightforward thing. An account either has it or doesn't. However, with the poll is currently sitting at 37% of subscribers not having received their extra crowns automatically, they should take a closer look at how they implement such things in the future.
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ertosi Glad it worked out and hopefully that can help anyone else missing out on their crowns.

I find in game tickets work best for any sort of support. Their website is meh at the very best of times.
    PC/NA

RIP to the following:
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Putting in a ticket now, still don't have them.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got half. I have over 12 months of sub but only got credited with 6...
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Doctor_Demento
    Doctor_Demento
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm I just saw this and no I have not gotten any of the extra 150 a month. I've been getting 1500 per month like I have always gotten. I pay by the month. The ONLY extra I have seen is what I have purchased myself. I had no idea I was suppose to be getting a extra 150 more per month till I ran across this thread. I realize this is now a "old" thread but thought I'd comment as it does not make me happy. (:
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for reminding me of this. No, I haven't, and I have been constantly subscribed for at least last summer (and previously too, but not as consistently). But then again, I had to ask support to recieve my Psijiic villa too, and generally speaking anything that I should hjave recieved "automatically"...
  • Ciovala
    Ciovala
    ✭✭✭
    How can you tell?
    Looking for a mature and helpful social guild - play PvE, PvP, and like crafting.