The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cloudrest shade bug

lnigo
lnigo
✭✭✭
When a player dies in Cloudrest, there's an uncommon chance that their shade, or "shadow" as Z'maja calls them, will bug out and be invisible. Whether the shades drop into the ground, like the dwemer spiders in Halls of Fabrication after activating Roar of Alkosh just before the Archcustodian, or the shades just aren't appearing, the dead player cannot be resurrected. To manually fix this bug, the player has to re-log, and if a support role such as tank or healer receive a bugged shade, it is almost entirely a wipe. I've had people tell me this particular bug has been around since Summerset launch.

I've tried looking for a similar bug report post on this matter, but I honestly couldn't find one in the short 5 minutes that I tried. It's pretty well known within the PvE community, but I'm not sure if it's been addressed anywhere. Hopefully this will spread to the ears of the devs and ignite a fix. Thank you for reading.
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell your tanks and healers to not die please.

Warm regards
    ZOS Dev Team
    PC|EU
  • lnigo
    lnigo
    ✭✭✭
    Problem solved