The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sheo's Mortals End Game PvE guild. Members of all skill levels, Most Active endgame PvE guild NA

Hamrb
Hamrb
✭✭✭✭
Sheogorath's Mortals is one of the original PvE guilds on the server. We have 480+ members that help each other with builds, pledges, trials, crafting, and more. We also have a guildhall with plenty of various sized dps dummies(including the iron atro) and a transmute station.

We accept players of all skill levels. If you've never finished a veteran dungeon, or if you have completed veteran hard mode trials like VMoL and VCR+3, we'll have something for you.

With an active discord full of experienced players from all across the server we can help you with whatever your character build may need including your attribute points, skill sets, champion point allocation, dungeon mechanics, or anything else you may need. Even if it’s PvP help, we're sure to have a player that can assist you.

We run all sorts of trials. From first time training runs, to our core that clears DLC and HM trials, we're bound to have a group for you.

GM is based in NA pacific time zone, and we have officers all across NA time zones as well as New Zealand. We also have high ranking members from all over the globe, so we remain somewhat active at all hours of the day.

We're currently at 7 scheduled raid teams, some that run two scheduled raids a week, some with one scheduled run a week. We also form trials randomly in guild chat all day everyday, and schedule impromptu runs in discord with signups in advance as well. Here's a breakdown of our scheduled teams

Team Cheese dlc hm trial progression - running mondays and thursdays with a set roster 6:00 PM pacific(9 pm eastern). There's always room on this team for members that qualify.

Caligula, dlc hm trial score pushing and achievements with a set roster - Saturdays 6pm pacific (9pm eastern)

Advanced Training, weekly trials and dlc runs (generally dlc trials training, with some VHRC HM and VAA HM at times) that are open first timers of a certain rank - Fridays 8PM PST(11 pm EST)

Team Nero, trial progression team running Vet DLC trials with a set roster(still room here for members that qualify) - sunday 6 PM pacific(9 PM eastern)

Craglorn Boot Camp - General training runs open to all guildys, mostly in veteran craglorns, some vet dlcs, and some normal trial farms - Friday 6PM Pacific (9PM Eastern)

Manic Pixies - A newly formed team with several full time spots, currently working there way through craglorn HMs and hoping to progress further after that. Tuesday and Fridays 12:30 PM Eastern (9:30 AM Pacific)

Team Legion - Running VSS and eventually moving to VSS HMs, Still room here for members that qualify. Wednesday’s 6PM Pacific (9PM Eastern)

and to note again, we also schedule impromptu runs several times a week with signups for training, score runs, gear farms, or general plunder/fun runs. outside of all these if you watch our guild chat we have several other random trials that members can join!

If you're looking for real end game progression, without the elitist mentality, no need to look any further. Dont be shy, contact @hamrb or recruiting officer @symbolseka in game for invites and information. Replys here in the forums will be responded to as well, but its much faster to contact me in game with mail.

Only two requirements, 160+cp (if youre close to that number we can work something out) and membership to our discord(mic not required outside of core teams). discord info to be shared when you join the guild

Thanks! Hope to be playing with you all soon!

Here's our discord link if you'd like to check that out first https://discord.gg/JDnP8Kk

Note. Remember to send in game mail, not whispers. because we've accidentally missed a few whispers while afk or in content
Edited by Hamrb on July 2, 2019 12:02AM
Founder of Sheogorath's Mortals NA PC

Exiled Lannister EP Sorc dps
Hamrb EP Temp healer or dps
l mufasa l EP Stamblade
Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
Mia Stone AD DK tank or dps
Finn the Altmer AD Nightmage
Launch Pad McQuack DC DK DPS
Sterk Stonecrusher EP Stamplar
-Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
Sheo's Sweeper DC Magicka Temp
  • Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW PLAYERS :-D
    Edited by Hamrb on July 2, 2019 12:02AM

l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    -Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there. I am CP 810 and have completed trials such as vMOL, vHRC, vAA, nAS+1, nCR+3. Would be interested in an invite and progress further in PVE. I have discord as well and all DLC.

@Klasen
  • Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Klasen inv otw

l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    -Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
  • Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hamrb wrote: »
    If you're looking for real end game progression, without the elitist mentality

Emphasis on this. I feel like it's becoming increasingly rare to find guilds that actually clear endgame content without being toxic. Props to Sheos for keeping it going and would recommend checking them out!
  • amasuriel
    amasuriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hamrb wrote: »
    If you're looking for real end game progression, without the elitist mentality

Emphasis on this. I feel like it's becoming increasingly rare to find guilds that actually clear endgame content without being toxic. Props to Sheos for keeping it going and would recommend checking them out!

Absolutely, never finished a raid night feeling bad with these guys/gals. If you want to have a good time and still clear, it's a good choice.
  • elfforce1
    elfforce1
    ✭✭
    would appreciate an invite, 802cp done 2 vet craglorn trials @Philexan
  • Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    @elfforce1 inv sent :D

l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    -Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
  • Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    *bump*

l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    -Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
  • BCSoulless
    BCSoulless
    Soul Shriven
    @BCSoulless Would like an invite
  • Kelinur
    Kelinur
    ✭✭
    would appreciate an invite, CP 959 experience with HM Vet Dungeons, some Vet Trials, and all Trials on normal. @Kelinur
  • Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    @BCSoulless @Kelinur should be on in the next hour, will get the invs sent ASAP

l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    -Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
  • symbolseka
    symbolseka
    Soul Shriven
    I have been ordered by our glorious leader to bump this post :smile:
    Edited by symbolseka on December 4, 2018 7:40AM
  • BoFitz
    BoFitz
    Hello, im looking to branch out of hostile guilds, and join some new guilds that have fun doing trials. only done vAA. not a score run. and some of vMol, and vCR+0 on a magDK. cp 569.
    @LunchMeatAlpha = ingame @ name........
  • Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    @BoFitz great! What’s your in game name? And should we send you an inv?? 😃

l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    -Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am definitely interested in a non-toxic PvE/trials guild. I am mainly a PvPer, but I have completed all the Craglorn trials and vDSA, and I'm looking to do more trials. Stamina Nightblade DPS. B)

Please contact me in-game @Azt'lan

(Edit: Got the invite. Thanks!)
    Edited by Aztlan on December 6, 2018 1:36AM
  • BoFitz
    BoFitz
    yeah the name is @BoFitz, same as the forums just with an @ sign, sorry been sick lately so went to bed early.
    @LunchMeatAlpha = ingame @ name........
  • boom456987
    boom456987
    Soul Shriven
    This is an awesome guild that helps newer players get better and challenge the hardcore players! come join us!
  • Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    boom456987 wrote: »
    This is an awesome guild that helps newer players get better and challenge the hardcore players! come join us!

ahhh yeeeeee

l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    -Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
  • Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    bump :D

l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    -Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
  • ryanfan
    ryanfan
    ✭✭
    Hi I would like to join your guild! Currently a max CP dps, cleared all normal trials and vDSA. Three developed toons: Stamblade, MagDK, and Templar healer.
    @Yyann
  • Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    ryanfan wrote: »
    Hi I would like to join your guild! Currently a max CP dps, cleared all normal trials and vDSA. Three developed toons: Stamblade, MagDK, and Templar healer.
    @Yyann

it looks like youre already in 5 guilds. let me know when you leave one and i can re-invite!

l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    -Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
  • GalacticOffender
    Im a part-timer at best, lol. I have a 198 cp sorc and have done alot of vet stuff. working on my lowbie NB now though. I usually have time on sundays and would love to helpout with whatever is going on. and i just resubbed. i sent an ingame mail to Hamrb but idk if it worked lol. Thanks

<@goffender&gt;
    Edited by GalacticOffender on December 15, 2018 5:52PM
  • symbolseka
    symbolseka
    Soul Shriven
    I've sent you an invite :)
  • Oathunbound
    Oathunbound
    ✭✭✭
    Hi I'm a Cp 814 player with a 50k + DPS ww char and almost raid ready warden healer (need a staff to finish the secondary set). I only have done vHrC but have done all other trials on norm. Have done all dungeons on vet. Would like a invite to your guild if possible thanks!

@Oathunbound
    Edited by Oathunbound on December 15, 2018 9:43PM
  • Rygonix
    Rygonix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to join a nice, chill guild that does progression. Yours seems alright. A lot of the other guilds I've been with in the past ended up with me acting as a teacher, but this time I want to be the one learning.

I don't have a lot under my belt, but I am always open to learning and improving! I play only as a healer in most content. I've tried to DPS but it just never clicks with me the same way healing does.

Like my forum name my ingame alias is @Rygonix . See you soon!
    Ceres Des Mortem-Dark Elf Templar, EP
    PC-NA
  • boom456987
    boom456987
    Soul Shriven
    @Oathunbound and @Rygonix sent you both an invite! come and join us!
  • Rygonix
    Rygonix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: Got the invite! Thank you!
    Edited by Rygonix on December 16, 2018 9:13PM
    Ceres Des Mortem-Dark Elf Templar, EP
    PC-NA
  • Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump