Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Suicyde Squad Xbox One NA welcomes all members, trading, trials, ALL- FREE!

HHQ
HHQ
Soul Shriven
FREE TRADER! It’s insanity! Join The Suicyde Squad & pay ZERO fees as long as you actively sell in our steady Clockwork City trader! (Use is a must for membership!)

OUR STORY: “The WHY”
We are 2.5 yrs old w/ same husband and wife leadership. We have seen a lot of people come and go but the leaders have always been here. (Unusual for a lot of guilds) We have had several highs and lows in the guild as a whole. We are a former dues-receiving guild for 2 yrs and recently decided to convert to No-Dues!!! We are the 1st guild ever on our server (to our knowledge) to do this! Why did we do this? Because our GM decided to challenge herself on a brand-new server/platform. She went to PC-NA and found it a struggle to gain gold starting with nothing. But soon she found a light shining in the “Zone”-ness. A guild advertising to all the little lowbies a FREE TRADER! She quickly hooked up with Valkorj Armory and sister-guild Circus of Cheerful Slaughter on PC - NA and quickly started her gains to wealth on the PC NA server. She wanted and felt her duty to pass the opportunity along and therefore came up with our guild’s purpose: To give everyone an opportunity to participate. No matter your level or experience!

The HOW? (Conditions)
How do we manage our steady trader w/ no dues? Most guilds will tell you it’s impossible! It’s not impossible with a good plan! We do require our membership to use (sell) in our trader. That’s the main condition for Guild Membership. With every item sale the guild makes a tiny profit. If you can’t sell you can alternately submit a 5k weekly fee to keep your spot in the guild. We don’t like doing this but this way we know you are active. Our popularity is swiftly gaining in the community and we want a majority of active members. Inactivity is unfortunately condition for guild termination (UNLESS) you discuss/inform our leadership. All of this of course adds up along with our awesome support base of new and longtime members. We have a monthly Crown raffle and anyone that donates a monthly minimum is included in the giveaway.

THE WHAT (else we offer!)
We run several NORMAL TRIALS throughout the week, VET TRIALS on Fri and Sat (20k DPS min), scheduled guild Events, Fun Island Guild House w/ attuneables and mundus. We have leaders that will help you with your rotation and builds to boost your DPS scores. You can visit us on Facebook @ The Suicyde Squad ESO or join our BAND page: The Suicyde Squad. You’re welcome to try us out via socially before making the decision to join our guild. If you are full on guilds that’s ok too! Stop by & shop @ our store in Clockwork City! It’s huge!

Reply to this post directly or Xbox Live message His Harleyquinn to receive an invite! Please
ensure that you have no more than 2 pending guild invites in order to receive one from us!
  • ChaosArcher84
    ChaosArcher84
    ✭✭
    ChaosArcher84
    -=where one man fails, another will conquer.-=
  • DiddyR89
    DiddyR89
    Soul Shriven
    Toss me an invite

Diddy of merica
    Edited by DiddyR89 on November 3, 2018 3:23PM
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you guys do trials regularly toss me an invite GT is RebornV3x
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Swomp23
    Swomp23
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems pretty cool! Send me an invite, I'll send a couple weeks worth of dues until I can farm new stuff.

GT : Swomp 23 (with the space)
    XBox One - NA
  • xxbonedxx
    xxbonedxx
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite, I have more stuff than I can sell and like to post reasonable to low price to keep items moving.

Spletter 56
  • Swomp23
    Swomp23
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thx for the invite! Awesome guild house btw!
    XBox One - NA
  • McTazzy
    McTazzy
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join yall!

GT: McTazzy
  • HHQ
    HHQ
    Soul Shriven
    Sent all invites! Sry it’s taken me a couple of days for some of y’all!
  • Annsivi
    Annsivi
    ✭✭
    GT: EnderAnn. Thanks!
    XBOX NA: Annsivi
    Officer at Five Tenets Trading and Black Hand Trading

Arael Nightwind | EP Bosmer Nightblade
    Fennorian Ravenwatch | DC Altmer Necromancer
    Zifri Nightwind | AD Bosmer Necromancer

"You should know that great power brings its own sorrows, even for those with the wisdom to wield it." - Sotha Sil
  • Skyvertex
    Skyvertex
    ✭✭
    GT: wilsonwilson1
  • Maddogue
    Maddogue
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Maddogue
  • HHQ
    HHQ
    Soul Shriven
    @EnderAnn @Skyvertex @Maddogue will be sending your invites shortly!
  • HHQ
    HHQ
    Soul Shriven
    @Maddogue message my main ‘His Harleyquinn’ on Xbox so I can get your correct spelling of your tag. I’m not pulling it up w/ what you provided and I’ve tried a few variations no luck.
  • BostonTroy
    BostonTroy
    ✭✭
    Sounds fun

GT: HSX Troy X

• TRAPPEDxNxEU4IA
    GT TRAPPEDxNxEU4IA