Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hair and Skin Color Packs

heaven13
heaven13
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Please, please, please release hair and skin color packs like base hair styles and markings have been done. It's obvious that NPC character creation does not have the same limitations as player character creation; most notably seen in black-haired altmer.

Another example is Faustina Curio. I wanted an Imperial with similar coloring and I can get close but not the same (and using the PTS I've switched between skin colors to retest). Faustina has a more pinky skintone. I think the hair is right since there's not great standardization between hair color and hair style and I do not have access to that hair (though I want it terribly).

64x7au7z0up8.png

Please. PLEASE.
PC/NA
Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
Meet my characters :
IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also, I am an idiot and put this in the wrong section. Can a dev move this to Crown Store section? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have been begging for this for literal YEARS now. Come on already.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    In Rift they had a 'barbershop' in the game where you could go and change your hair color, eye color, make up, etc and you could pay either with in game cash or with their version of 'crowns' which was nice so options for everyone. I don't know if that's possible here but just a suggestion.