Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Guild: The Lonely Adventurers; a place for comfort, empathy, and companionship.

• Metafae
    Metafae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Aratavius
    Aratavius
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining your guild, send in game to @Aranov
    Different then my forum name, I'm not sure what happened that it has to be different.

I've always had trouble being social, in RL and in games, which makes it odd that I play MMOs, but something just draws me in. But what always happens is I don't socialize, and then I just lose interest in what MMO I'm playing.

Trying to change and push my self, to be more out going in all aspects, just looking to start making friends.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi! I don't have a guild slot open, and I'm not sure I'd fully need this, but this is a wonderful idea, really sweet of you. I hope you all feel comfortable and enjoy this guild! :heart: So I just stopped by to express good wishes! :blush:
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Slapacookie
    Slapacookie
    Soul Shriven
  • Lizarding
    Lizarding
    Soul Shriven
    I'm brand new to the game and this seems like the right place for me :wink:

@Lizarding
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Colecovision on November 8, 2018 11:50PM
  • khati
    khati
    Soul Shriven
    this sounds like a nice guild. i've got a lot of social anxiety so it's been hard guilding up. i'm looking to get some gear from the harder vet dungeons but i'm new to tanking. @khati is my sign thingy.
  • metidag
    metidag
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join. @metidag
  • guantou
    guantou
    I would like an invite. I am newish to the game and have never been in a guild before.

EDIT: depression/isolation/other things I'd rather not post about on a public forum/the usual culprits.

@guantou
    Edited by guantou on December 5, 2018 4:42PM
  • HappyHaunt1000
    Hi Raina,
    Are you the Guildmaster? I was speaking to someone last night about joining, but had to leave. He was asking a bit more than I was comfortable with. Is it normal to interview for a guild invite? If I can get an invite without having to tell someone stuff immediately could you send one to @HappyHaunt1000 ? Thanks
    I sat quietly with my own thoughts today
    Remind me to never do that again
  • Shrijani
    Shrijani
    Soul Shriven
    Tired of playing alone and this seems like a great place to start talking to others in game. Would love to join! @Shrijani
  • Zozifer
    Zozifer
    Soul Shriven
    I also wouldn't mind giving your guild a shot. @Zozifer
  • karmaroh
    karmaroh
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there it's my first time and I would love to join a guild that is casual and make some friends.
    Send an invite to: @karmaroh

Thanks and looking forward to join this guild!

• pookss
    pookss
    Soul Shriven
    Appreciate if I could join @pookss
  • Yevganiiy
    Yevganiiy
    Soul Shriven
    Id like to join my name is @Yevganiiy
  • Jamellian
    Jamellian
    ✭✭
    Hi Raina:
    Would like to join your guild, My name is @Jamellian .
  • Aliistrae
    Aliistrae
    I'm interested. I play 2-3 days most weeks currently, but I hope by spring I can be more active. My handle is @Aliistrae.
    Thanks.
  • Teaspoonies
    Teaspoonies
    Soul Shriven
    Is this guild still accepting new folks? I've been thinking of jumping into the game but get pretty bored on my own. If there is still room, my tag is @Teaspoonies
    Thanks

I play late late night PST due to my work schedule (graveyard). It's tough to find a group at my odd hours
  • Shalktonin
    Shalktonin
    ✭✭✭
    Qm also looking for a home and am new to the game this sounds like a place I could feel comfortable @Shalktonin
  • Souols
    Souols
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested! @Souols
  • Droknath
    Droknath
    Soul Shriven
  • sithhk
    sithhk
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join this merry band of adventures @titanHK
  • ElegantlyDamaged
    ElegantlyDamaged
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, if you're still accepting members, I think this guild would be a good fit for me.

@TheEndparty
  • wsmith97ub17_ESO
    wsmith97ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    One of my favorite guilds, good group of people.
    It is the mind, that is the mind, confusing the mind. Do not leave the mind, oh mind, to the mind.
  • PrincessQuill
    PrincessQuill
    Soul Shriven
  • RohahnJ
    RohahnJ
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm interested in joining the guild. I'm a new solo player just figuring things out. I play every day. I would like it if you would let me join your guild. I think it would be a good fit for me.

@RohahnJ
  • Mactire333
    Mactire333
    Soul Shriven
    Heya, if there is room, i would love to join. I started playing in December and play each day, I have been waiting for the right Guild and this sounds like it (invite permitting).
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    Hey send me invite on pc @ntm2003 it’s same as my steam name
    Edited by Dovahkiin804 on February 6, 2019 10:49PM
  • BadWolf66
    BadWolf66
    Soul Shriven
    If you are still accepting new members, I would like an invite, newly returned to ESO after a multi year absence, I'm an older gent who plays mostly solo PVE (mostly due to having slower reaction time and less fine motor dexterity than a lot of players and a tendency to simply wander around aimlessly enjoying the complexity of the game world and not concerning myself over-much with leveling), I have re-started the game from the beginning and am currently mid 20's level-wise but play about 14 hours a week (mostly evenings E.S.T. US / --5 GMT)
  • BadWolf66
    BadWolf66
    Soul Shriven
    BadWolf66 wrote: »
    If you are still accepting new members, I would like an invite, newly returned to ESO after a multi year absence, I'm an older gent who plays mostly solo PVE (mostly due to having slower reaction time and less fine motor dexterity than a lot of players and a tendency to simply wander around aimlessly enjoying the complexity of the game world and not concerning myself over-much with leveling), I have re-started the game from the beginning and am currently mid 20's level-wise but play about 14 hours a week (mostly evenings E.S.T. US / --5 GMT)

Toon in world currently = Scarlea BadWolf