The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vine Strangler - Murkmire Achievement Furnishing

Joosef_Kivikilpi
Joosef_Kivikilpi
✭✭✭✭
Who else thought that putting one in your home would allow you to use your firestone memento gained from questing to be pulled to it?

Yeah, me too. Feels bad, man :(

Thought it was going to be an extremely exciting furnishing item to mess around with movement into cool areas of your home for players who had the memento... and ESPECIALLY after reading all the lore books of taking care of your own.
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, what a missed opportunity. Thanks for the heads up. :(
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be fun, but I still like it as an animated housing item. What would also be great is if it's normal and "suprise" state (I won't spoil it for those who haven't gotten it yet!) were toggleable so we could use Essential Housing Tool to set up spoopy scares for our guests. :wink:
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Aziara
    Aziara
    ✭✭
    I was really expecting it to work like the overworld ones as well, and was very disappointed when it did not.
    I wanted to build some secret areas into my home only reachable by using Firerocks.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I have a sad.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assumed they would work with the memento, as well. Glad I saw this post.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens