The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Halls of Fabrication set

HallowedUndead
Can i use a set from nHoF on my tank? I believe that the heave gives major slayer, wouldn't it speed up burn?
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well the Sets which Provide Major Slayer are ONLY strong on classes which really low ultimate cost...and high Ulti generation.

As a Tank you will most likely use warhorn ...to boots the Dmg of the group -> which is nice
    However it comes with aultcost of 250 (highest ulticosts atm, for any ults)

So the synergy between Horn and Major Slayer from a set, ist pretty bad.

You are better off running Alkosh for extra penetration, therefor increasing DMG of your group...or Dragon to reduce horn costs -> therefore providing more horns, therefore your group deals more dmg ;)
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• StrangeForce001
    The heavy set is called Automated Defense and it does not give Major Slayer to your team. It does give Minor Aegis to you when worn and Major Aegis to you and two of your nearest teammates when you use an ultimate. This is set geared for defense and you could use it as a tank. If you want to try it out, I would recommend using it in four man dungeons with teammates who are melee dps receiving the most benefit from it. The sword and board ultimate is cheap enough to give a somewhat decent uptime.
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Automated Defense offers Major Aegis, not Slayer and only to 2 other nearby players.
    Only Master Architect and War Machine offer Major Slayer and they're a Light and Medium Set respectively.
    Argonian forever
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are a Warden Tank you might be able to use War Machine or Master Architect (weapons and Jewellery) to buff dps by using trees ultimate. but thats probably more of a dungeon or vDSA setup.
    Edited by LeHarrt91 on November 28, 2018 12:32AM
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• HallowedUndead
    Okay, thank you all. I wasn't 100% sure of the sets and i wasn't thinking of ulti cost