The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stealing scrolls with "spy"characters

• AllegraLionheart
    This, and the attitudes and behavior are why faction locks should be implemented (again).

The game used to have some form of faction locking, but it was removed so people could play with their buddies. Which, hey, I get that 100%. That's why we have an ES MMO.

However. Now, we've got BGs. No faction locks on that. You can pvp with your buddies on your fave characters again.

Cyrodiil, on the other hand, gets the short end of the stick after testing this "no faction lock" style MMO. It just leads to a lack of faction loyalty, "griefing" such as OP and MANY others have witnessed, and demoralizing game experiences.
    PC/NA
    Breton Magden pretending to be a Nord
    GM - Chal Basement Battalion, PvP Guild (Gray Host)
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Faction locking will not stop the main issueswith pvp and that is 1. Lag, 2. Dynamic scoring. Is it me or are people mourning a dead game? In all honestly I don’t think this is coming back to life. Move on.
    Edited by elfantasmo on November 27, 2018 8:00PM
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This, and the attitudes and behavior are why faction locks should be implemented (again).

The game used to have some form of faction locking, but it was removed so people could play with their buddies. Which, hey, I get that 100%. That's why we have an ES MMO.

However. Now, we've got BGs. No faction locks on that. You can pvp with your buddies on your fave characters again.

Cyrodiil, on the other hand, gets the short end of the stick after testing this "no faction lock" style MMO. It just leads to a lack of faction loyalty, "griefing" such as OP and MANY others have witnessed, and demoralizing game experiences.

the game never had a functional faction lock.