The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't sign in to my eso account [Website]

ozm8ey
ozm8ey
✭✭✭
I want to buy summerset but when i go to sign in to my account on the website it just does nothing, doesn't. Its I tried clearing cookies but no joy. Any ideas on how to fix this?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ozm8ey

Are you getting a specific error message when signing in?

Besides clearing your browser cache, try logging in through a different web browser and see if you can login.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ozm8ey
    ozm8ey
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @ozm8ey

Are you getting a specific error message when signing in?

Besides clearing your browser cache, try logging in through a different web browser and see if you can login.

Ok it seems to work with Microsoft edge. With chrome when I click login it just does nothing same on the Bethesda forums but no where else, with no errors. can close this now :)
  • ozm8ey
    ozm8ey
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing it says is javascript; down the bottom of the page just incase you needed to know.
  • midnight13
    midnight13
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys, i am having the same issue this person did. i have tried a different web browser and i still cant click on the sign in button. it just does nothing doesn't even load.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to put this thread down, as it seemed to have died some time ago. At this time we'd like to try and keep Draugr threads from roaming around the front page, pushing down newer and more lively threads. Feel free to create a new thread on this subject to continue this discussion.
    Also, if you are having issues logging into your account please try the account recovery process that can be found here so support can help you return to Tamriel.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.