The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

One more chance for Psijic Villa?

Michae
Michae
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Do you reckon there could be another way to obtain this house in the future? I missed the event (was short on cash that month and then stalled for too long) and I really wish I could get it somehow. Maybe on the one year anniversary of Summerset? What do you think?
"I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll most likely being paying for it.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JaZ2091 wrote: »
    You'll most likely being paying for it.

Yeah...I think it's definitely possible that it will return (other houses have), but it probably won't be free.