The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Power Surge Change

Deep_01
Deep_01
✭✭✭✭
Change the heal part from ~2550 everytime you crit to 16k heal over 8 sec outside pvp areas. 1k heal per second in PvP.
Edited by Deep_01 on November 24, 2018 8:48AM
@Deepan on PC-EU

Power Surge Change 16 votes

Good Change
6%
iCaliban 1 vote
Bad change
87%
Rizz_the_Filthy_DinodsalterLord-OttoChunkyCatSnowZeniaDracan_FontomKadoinIlCanis_LupuslITheYKcidLichbourne90ATomiX96Hotdog_23N3CR01Greysson 14 votes
Read my comment
0%
Other
6%
gepe87 1 vote
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bad change
    thats an incredibly strong Hot, if it was 16k over 12 or 14 seconds then MAYBE but tbh its less reliable, i prefer the way it is now tho maybe buff it to 3000 so that it can atleast get some healing in inside pvp
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bad change
    That would be a nerf for PvE, where all the DoTs give you quasi 100% crit uptime. 1k per second in Cyro isn't much. Rapid Regen should tick for around 1250 per sec. And I don't believe slotting two HoTs is affordable, we need our skill slots.

Per se, the idea of putting a HoT on Surge that doesn't require constant offense and chance isn't bad, but the numbers are off and just a simple HoT would be too simple. There's gotta be a unique requirement of sorts.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Skill that work differently in pve and pvp wont happen.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language