The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Billing Issue - Requesting Assistance from ESO Support........

m4keyourself
m4keyourself
✭✭
Hello, can I please have a response from a mod? I have a ticket in for a refund request because I purchased the wrong package. I bought just Summerset when I wanted to purchase the ESO Collection. I'm asking if I can be refunded for the Summerset purchase so I can purchase the ESO Collection. I've submitted a ticket and I've reached out to mods and I'm not getting in touch with anyone..... Is there a phone number or an email I can reach out to support? I'm becoming frustrated at the lack of acknowledgement.

@ZOS_KaiSchober
@ZOS_GinaBruno
@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
@ZOS_BillE

Can I please get a response? Or can someone please provide me with an update regarding my ticket: 181122-001056?

Thank you!

• m4keyourself
    m4keyourself
    ✭✭
    Can someone please give me a phone number to speak to the billing department????????????
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friday after a holiday. You might have to wait to get a response. Possibly until Monday.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • m4keyourself
    m4keyourself
    ✭✭
    They had no issue responding to a different ticket I had within a few hours yesterday. I don't understand how a simple "Yes we can refund you the purchase of Summerset so you can buy the ESO Collection" would take almost a week.
  • m4keyourself
    m4keyourself
    ✭✭
    There were also mods on the forum answering people's issues yesterday, and the day before when I was inquiring about it on the forums. I've also sent mods messages, and posted on a few of their boards and nobody is answering - while simultaneously having no issues responding to other people's issues on the forums. The lack of any acknowledgement regarding my ticket, messages, posts is becoming rather infuriating.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't work for ZOS. I would not expect a response to a question like yours until next week. That is all.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • m4keyourself
    m4keyourself
    ✭✭
    Understood. I'm not directing my frustrating at you at all, so apologies for that.. just at the fact that I'm not receiving any response whatsoever on any of my inquiries while people are getting answers to other things in the forums from the mods is just ridiculous. If I don't receive an answer from a mod on here, or a response to my ticket, I'll be disputing the charge - then if they lock my account I'll just go play a different game. Was happy to come back to ESO, but hey... there's plenty of other games.
    Edited by m4keyourself on November 23, 2018 6:50PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @m4keyourself

Please check your inbox for an update on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post