The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wildberryjack
Wildberryjack
✭✭✭✭✭
I have toons on both the NA and EU servers and logged in every evening at the same time on both servers to get the log in rewards. Both servers were the same until I think it was three nights ago. I claimed the log in reward on my NA toons but when I switched to the EU toons it showed the reward as still being 23+ hours away, the same daily reward I just claimed on the NA server. Now on the EU server I won't get the last log in reward for the month because of this due to it now being a day behind.

I'm wondering how this happened and if there is anything I can do to prevent it from happening again.
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you’re sure you didn’t miss a day on EU, start a support ticket ... and list the ticket number in your thread here.

Because the only explanation (other than a bug) is that you forgot to claim your rewards that day.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 23, 2018 5:57AM
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not going to do a ticket because my EU toons aren't my primary played ones so it's annoying but not a disaster, ya know? But I realized what happened after reading another thread. The reward timer reset on the reward that was ready to claim so I couldn't claim it and that put me a day behind.

When I first logged in on my EU account I wasn't on the toon I wanted the reward on, so I did not claim it but rather logged out and onto a different toon. When I did the popup to claim the reward didn't pop back up so I pulled the tab up and it showed the reward as not being ready to claim. I saw a thread about this "bug" with ZOS asking for more information so they could try to chase it down and sort what was happening and how.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suit yourself.

But if it were me ... I would have started a support ticket 3 days ago when the issue was discovered.

Assuming, of course, the extra 3k gold (or whichever gold reward you're now missing) is ultra important to you.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 25, 2018 11:58PM
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it did it again. This time I've put in a ticket because I didn't not claim the rewards on the toon I first logged in with. The timer just didn't move, I logged in the next night and the reward still showed 23 hours. So now yet again I'm a day behind on the EU toons and won't get the final reward. Ugh.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it did it again. This time I've put in a ticket because I didn't not claim the rewards on the toon I first logged in with. The timer just didn't move, I logged in the next night and the reward still showed 23 hours. So now yet again I'm a day behind on the EU toons and won't get the final reward. Ugh.

Be sure to list your ticket number, @Wildberryjack, so Support can follow up on it ...