The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 EU Game crashing too frequently since Murkmire patch

chaoseater99
chaoseater99
✭✭
Well I started playing this game about 3 months back, and ignoring the server lags and sometimes long loading screens, I didn't face much of any issues with the game.
After the Murkmire patch dropped though, I have been facing random crashes way too frequently. I hoped yesterday's maintenance would have fixed it, but instead I returned home to log in and have the game crash on me twice in 30 minutes.
Strangely though, every time I faced this was when I was running around in Vivec City around the crafting stations. I spend a lot of time in that place usually everyday, last night when the game crashed twice at that location I decided to move to another zone and played in peace for the next 2 hours.
Anyone else faced any similar experience? ZOS should really fix this, I play around 2 to 3 hours every day and the game crashing on me almost daily is getting frustrating.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Are these crashes happening on more then one character?

If you've not done so, you should try the crash troubleshooting here and see if these steps improve the frequent crashes you've been experiencing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • chaoseater99
    chaoseater99
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Are these crashes happening on more then one character?

If you've not done so, you should try the crash troubleshooting here and see if these steps improve the frequent crashes you've been experiencing.

I have tried all except reinstalling the game (100GB+ download would take too much time on my internet).
    And so far I am only playing one character, so I have not tested it on multiple characters.