The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Purchased wrong upgrade :'(

m4keyourself
m4keyourself
✭✭
Hello! I'm returning to ESO for PC after a long break and I'm excited to play again. However, I unfortunately made the wrong purchase for my account. I wanted to buy the ESO Collection for $39.99 that has both the Morrowind and Summerset expansions but instead I purchased just the Summerset expansion for $30. I was wondering if I could have a refund for the $30 I spent on Summerset so I can buy the $39.99 ESO Collection? I've submitted ticket number 181122-001056 but I'm not sure if that's the correct way to go about this? Thanks so much for any assistance!
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I’ve had them refund mistake crown store purchases so give it a few days at least and they might be willing to help you if you purchased it from ZOS directly. Otherwise you’d have to take it up with with whatever vendor you purchased it from.
  • m4keyourself
    m4keyourself
    ✭✭
    Thanks Vapirko! Yeah I bought it Zenimax Online Studios so hopefully they'll help me out :)
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just be patient and polite. Reply to any auto emails to keep ticket open. With the holiday it may take longer for a response.
  • m4keyourself
    m4keyourself
    ✭✭
    Thanks Jason, good advice.
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a similar thing before too, accidentally bought the thing last year that had the base game and morrowind instead of just the morrowind expansion lol hopefully they'll be cool and refund ya
  • m4keyourself
    m4keyourself
    ✭✭
    fingers crossed! :)