Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zos you forgot about some houses

ApostateHobo
ApostateHobo
✭✭✭✭✭
You brought back pretty much all the limited release homes for black friday except for Tel Galen and Grand Topal Hideaway. I know for a fact that there's a lot of people that want these places, me included. I desperately want that tumorous mushroom tower, and I've seen other people ask about it's return before. I've seen a fair amount of people asking about Grand Topal Hideaway as well, so why were these particular houses left out?
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Indeed those seem to be the two most requested houses. Hence why they won't be included in the offers. We will probably see them soon enough but at full price.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You brought back pretty much all the limited release homes for black friday except for Tel Galen and Grand Topal Hideaway. I know for a fact that there's a lot of people that want these places, me included. I desperately want that tumorous mushroom tower, and I've seen other people ask about it's return before. I've seen a fair amount of people asking about Grand Topal Hideaway as well, so why were these particular houses left out?

They didn't bring back the Erstwhile Sanctuary either. That's the one I want. :(
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »

They didn't bring back the Erstwhile Sanctuary either. That's the one I want. :(

I'm pretty sure Erstwhile was available to 30% off on PC EU yesterday
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually they did bring that one back XD go snag it before it's gone again!
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually they did bring that one back XD go snag it before it's gone again!

Did they?

I looked and couldn't find it.

Where is it at?

Edited#

Actually I just found it. I guess I was looking in the wrong place. Ty for the heads up. Now I have something to spend all my crowns on. :)
    Edited by Jeremy on November 22, 2018 12:43PM
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »

I'm pretty sure Erstwhile was available to 30% off on PC EU yesterday

You're right. I was probably just being stupid and forgot to check notable homes or something stupid.

Glad I found it in time. I've been wanting that house forever.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Indeed those seem to be the two most requested houses. Hence why they won't be included in the offers. We will probably see them soon enough but at full price.

Yeah...I'm guessing that they're going to bring back Tel Galen during Morrowind's Anniversary. Since it's the cheapest at 8000 crowns, I guess they didn't want to give people a chance at it sooner at 5600 crowns.

Also, Topal may well come back to celebrate Murkmire, though we've got the Xanmeer house coming. I'm not really sure why that one wasn't included, other than they probably know they can get full price for that one, since it's often requested.
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Yeah...I'm guessing that they're going to bring back Tel Galen during Morrowind's Anniversary. Since it's the cheapest at 8000 crowns, I guess they didn't want to give people a chance at it sooner at 5600 crowns.

Also, Topal may well come back to celebrate Murkmire, though we've got the Xanmeer house coming. I'm not really sure why that one wasn't included, other than they probably know they can get full price for that one, since it's often requested.

That seems pretty likely which means a whole lot more waiting since the anniversary probably won't be until next summer, unless they decide to have it at a different time of year for some reason. Agh so much waiting just for this one bloody house.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Topal was reserved for use in the current event's "Mysterious Reward Boxes". So you can get it, but only if the RNG gods smile on you.
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    Topal was reserved for use in the current event's "Mysterious Reward Boxes". So you can get it, but only if the RNG gods smile on you.

I don't think it's only grand topal you can get though they just used that as an example. I think you can get pretty much any house that's been available like with the mounts.