Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil (EU PC)

• Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deep_01 wrote: »
    How's Murkmire patch, everyone? Waiting for enchant changes in 4.2.7 or later. Solo pvp seems impossible to me.

Well the enchant fix is already live since last yesterday ;)
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    enchants are fixed, the EP zergs not so much
  • The_Camper
    The_Camper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao that pvdoor elite guild chasing 3 people across the map. great vid.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    btw, im still wondering who thought 41m range draining shot will be good idea...
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • JackWest92
    JackWest92
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta be the same one thought 8-10k damage(with battle spirit) proc set thats pretty much 100% for magblades is also a good idea. As well as wep enchants proccing off bleeds and dots(torug infused giggles in the corner)
    PC-EU

Archmage Regalliona EP Magicka Sorcerer
    Regalliona EP Stamina Nightblade
    Aims-for-the-bushes EP Magicka Templar
    Kills-with-patience DC Magicka Nightblade
    Regallion Thunderborn EP Stamina Dragon Knight
    Regalliona Flameborn DC Magicka Dragon Knight
    Regalliona Stormrage AD Magicka Warden
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    Sick clips again.
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭

Good work <3
    PC EU PvP Alt-o-holic and Legendary-randomer-loner since Beta.

Classified
  • John_1999
    John_1999
    ✭✭✭
    gz EP, the brave and honorabel faction for winning the campaign. :smile:
    Magicka Templar: Tammi von Tamriel
    Stammina Templar: John James Smith

-Current CP: 3601-

-Just a noob in a world full of pro's.-
    -There is no bussines like lag bussines-
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    John_1999 wrote: »
    gz EP, the brave and honorabel faction for winning the campaign. :smile:

gbwcsG5.jpg

Hmm... anyways, hope everyone has fun on the new campaign. :)
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome fights at brindle yesterday with all three alliances!
    Was really fun! :smiley:
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jaxaxo

Love your discipline - you only go in for the kill when you're safe doing so, otherwise you don't get tunnel vision or overextend. Nice play.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    @Jaxaxo

Love your discipline - you only go in for the kill when you're safe doing so, otherwise you don't get tunnel vision or overextend. Nice play.

I'm happy it looks like that, but not always :D propably one of hardest things for me to learn, the moment i should leave to not die.
    Edited by Jaxaxo on November 20, 2018 2:44PM
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mooooaarr pvp! (This time solo)
    Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoISkOMn8-E&amp;
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, vid looks lit! :smiley:
    That end though :joy:
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wolfkeks wrote: »
    Awesome, vid looks lit! :smiley:
    That end though :joy:

It took me a moment to understand what he was doing :D
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • NupidStoob
    NupidStoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://imgur.com/a/vQ5ubp0

The entire problem with Sotha summed up. Plus AD and DC are barely at the 2 bars while red is close to poplocked. 50 red zerg including grand overlords just running from keep to keep pretty much right now.

Edit: https://imgur.com/a/9VrCwkG Ten minutes later
    Edited by NupidStoob on November 22, 2018 5:35PM
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    imagine how painful it is to wait every evening for a 50+ Queue on EP side just so you can zerg some people down :trollface:
    Edited by ATomiX96 on November 23, 2018 12:13AM
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »
    imagine how painful it is to wait every evening for a 50+ Queue on EP side just so you can zerg some people down :trollface:

I remember this back then when was ep, always at least 20+ queue, nowhere to go without zerg being there moment after swords pop out on map :D
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • IndorilArwynLlethran
    Just imagine how cool is to play EP on Vivec. No queue! You're in Cyro in two sec. And zerged down by 50+ angry AD in next four sec just infront of Farra gates.
  • NupidStoob
    NupidStoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://imgur.com/a/vQ5ubp0

The entire problem with Sotha summed up. Plus AD and DC are barely at the 2 bars while red is close to poplocked. 50 red zerg including grand overlords just running from keep to keep pretty much right now.
    Just imagine how cool is to play EP on Vivec. No queue! You're in Cyro in two sec. And zerged down by 50+ angry AD in next four sec just infront of Farra gates.

I do, because I play EP on Vivec and AD on Sotha. I can enjoy it no matter where I go.

Take 30% of the EP pop that is just PvDooring in Sotha during the day and move them to Vivec and we would have a lot better balance in both campaigns.
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NupidStoob wrote: »
    Take 30% of the EP pop that is just PvDooring in Sotha during the day and move them to Vivec and we would have a lot better balance in both campaigns.

Agreed with this, but i think the certain EP zerglings that do this daily fear actual pvp and challenges, they rather fight npc at empty keeps or with 3 enemies trying to defend keep after keep against their full raids.

Imo thats just sad.. cannot imagine how they get any enjoyment out of their "pvp".. they should go do pve since thats what they like apparently.

And yeah, i used to be EP, but when the pop imbalance got bad i moved to the alliance with the lowest population for PVP challenges, atleast always got enemies to fight with. And was the right choice, been fun.

Would think more EP players who look for actual pvp would do the same, if wanted to stay on Sotha to move to other alliances to balance population or to Vivec if "hardcore ep" and not wanna make new characters and so on. But sadly i guess they are scared to leave the safety of their zergs, bunch of milk drinkers.. as nords would say. :D

And @Jaxaxo Nice vids, keep them up and going, since yeah this thread been (too) quiet. :)
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaxaxo wrote: »
    there isnt much salt in this thread

I shot someone in the back with a muzzleloader yesterday. Best PvP I had in a while.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • JackWest92
    JackWest92
    ✭✭✭
    5cc2cc3bf21e22f96cdaf1e6acbdd966-jpg.jpg

Who would've thought thats how the map in Sotha would look like mid day on a monday, and thats the pop

5045c71e1e1e4ea91d10022444787dde.jpg

Edited by JackWest92 on November 26, 2018 1:49PM
    PC-EU

Archmage Regalliona EP Magicka Sorcerer
    Regalliona EP Stamina Nightblade
    Aims-for-the-bushes EP Magicka Templar
    Kills-with-patience DC Magicka Nightblade
    Regallion Thunderborn EP Stamina Dragon Knight
    Regalliona Flameborn DC Magicka Dragon Knight
    Regalliona Stormrage AD Magicka Warden
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait until tonight, then the map will look funny red again :wink:
    (With yellow bleakers, red brindle and blue halrun if course :sweat_smile: )
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahem <clears throat>

Official announcement to all pact-heroes,

as you may have noticed, one of your keep ressources has been under "enemy" control more often than not. Various attempts of liberation have failed. This bloodshed shall end now.

Therefor:
    The previously contested territory of "Arrius Mine" is hereby formally declared dominion territory. Trespassing is strictly prohibited. Violators will be nudged back into Arrius Keep.

Respectfully,
    <Triggered Tryhards>
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • IndorilArwynLlethran
    You should change your guild name to "Triggering.." :lol:
  • Spark
    Spark
    ✭✭✭
    As long as the fabled Arrius Keep Lumbermill stays blue.
    Sincerely,
    DC
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭
    No... their name is right... they more often than not seem to be more triggered when trying to trigger others than those others.
    Sometimes trying so hard to trigger others that they become triggered themselves...
    Nice fights with them thought, on those occasions that you can't just ignore them, which everyone should do imho.
    😃😃
    Edited by Stigant on December 14, 2018 3:27PM
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big shoutout to Bamboozle Squad for having awesome humor! :joy:
    While we made an end of the night elk picture you killed us and made a picture with your mounts yourselves!
    Quite funny! :joy:
    Edited by Wolfkeks on December 15, 2018 8:59AM
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wolfkeks wrote: »
    Big shoutout to Bamboozle Squad for having awesome humor! :joy:
    While we made and end of the night elk picture you killed us and made a picture with your mounts yourselves!
    Quite funny! :joy:

i KNEW you were taking a "selfie" and we hoped that someone would take a pic actually while we ultdumped just for the lolz... :P

HYXwRM0.jpg