Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Crown Store Writ Boards and Quartermaster for in-house writ crafting and turn-in!

mamericus
mamericus
✭✭✭
Here's an idea: Sell Crown Store writ boards, so people are able to pick up the dailies from the comfort of their homes, and sell a "Quartermaster" NPC, to whom dailies can be turned in (maybe even ALL dailies? :o) from the comfort of one's home. You could even bundle them in a package deal!

This would provide an added level of functionality and convenience to housing, and you could make the items exclusive for ESO Plus members to buy or to use in-game. In any case, I can see every large trading guild in the game getting these for their guild house. Btw, any ETA on proper guild housing?
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would get those immediately.
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya those would sell like hot cakes. Easy sell right there.
  • elijafire
    elijafire
    ✭✭✭
    mamericus wrote: »
    Here's an idea: Sell Crown Store writ boards, so people are able to pick up the dailies from the comfort of their homes, and sell a "Quartermaster" NPC, to whom dailies can be turned in (maybe even ALL dailies? :o) from the comfort of one's home. You could even bundle them in a package deal!

This would provide an added level of functionality and convenience to housing, and you could make the items exclusive for ESO Plus members to buy or to use in-game. In any case, I can see every large trading guild in the game getting these for their guild house. Btw, any ETA on proper guild housing?

Love it, Stablemaster too.

Also ENOUGH with the Bind on PICKUP already... instead of going the RIGHT way to Bind on Equip or NO BINDING at all (novel idea) you are going the WRONG way with Bind on CHARACTER now. You trying to clog up our inventories so we are forced into ESO+? Well stop bc I'd get plus just for the craft bag I don't need artificial manipulation, it just gives us bad feelings toward you.

Eli
  • madrericrwb17_ESO
    madrericrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    YES AND YES!
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if we had real skyshards, we would never need to leave our homes!

Nobody would have to go outside in the big bad world ever again! ZOS could eliminate lag on the main servers overnight, because nobody would be using them.

There's a flaw in this argument, but I can't quite see it yet.
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In terms of Quality of Life, being about to purchase crown store writ boards and stablemaster for your homes would be nothing short of AMAZING.

Please do it ZOS!
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The quality of life change was the Crafting Writ Turn-In Site Universalization found in Update 16.

There have to be certain lines drawn so that housing does not isolate individuals from the larger world. One of those lines should be that other than the Stories starters in the Collections tab, quests need to be accepted and completed in the main game world.

Stablemaster is a trickier topic. The assistant may offer some convenience, but the lesson packs provide an immediate boost to mount stats. Would the assistant be more utilized or more of an expensive roleplay novelty? Difficult to say.
    signing off
  • Krawchi
    Krawchi
    ✭✭✭
    Not going to happen. It would make cities more empty and thats not good for the game.
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Krawchi wrote: »
    Not going to happen. It would make cities more empty and thats not good for the game.

THIS!

I know it sounds easy & convenient to just do it all from our houses... but the game would feel so much less alive withough people running around in the major cities doing writs.

And then it feels like population is low... you'll see comments that the 'game is dieing' etc etc...

Just not worth it.
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Lordstannis0620
    Portable wayshrine.

:D
    All hail His Grace, Stannis of House Baratheon, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm."

PC NA
    Ebonheart Pact

• Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Portable wayshrine.

Ok... now THAT is something I would buy!
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as this would make things tremendously easier - I'd have to disagree and say it will have a negative impact on the game by making cities feel like ghost towns.
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s good idea and would very convenient but the towns would be empty. Which would suck imo
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos could have my money for that.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Portable wayshrine.

Would love writ boards and Quartermaster in our house, just don't think it will ever happen but I would love a Wayshrine in our homes even more. I would immediately buy it.
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mamericus wrote: »

U mean I would not have to leave my homes and could just craft writs and deliver them in my home without ever leaving it?!
    YES PLS

takemymoney.jpg
    Edited by Jamdarius on November 22, 2018 9:56AM
  • perditioner
    perditioner
    ✭✭✭
    You can bypass the empty cities issue by having one or the other; pick up writ boards or quartermaster. It would be nice to make stuff in my house without feeling like I could do it more efficiently somewhere else.