The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

werewolf weapon of choice?

rabidmyers
rabidmyers
✭✭✭✭✭
what do u guys prefer for weapons to activate ur werewolf on? sword and board or dual wield? (or other) and why

at a place nobody knows
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone?
    at a place nobody knows
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Considering that weapon passives [2h heavy weapon for example] don't carry over to WW form, while the set effects do...honestly, It doesn't really matter in a techinal sence, sooo I guess the answer to your question would be

The one that's part of my set
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    notyuu wrote: »
    Considering that weapon passives [2h heavy weapon for example] don't carry over to WW form, while the set effects do...honestly, It doesn't really matter in a techinal sence, sooo I guess the answer to your question would be

well ik dual wield gives good dmg compared to bow and such, and snb gives some defense and the weapons themselves get carried over so was wondering if ppl prefer the extra dmg or the extra defense
    at a place nobody knows
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Not really true... s&b offers more defense, armor trait, and resources. Dw offers 2 enchants, so you can run a infused weapon damage glyph, and a nirnhoned main hand for more damage output than a two hander. Bow and staff will offer the least with their lower weapon damage values.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »

Not really true... s&b offers more defense, armor trait, and resources. Dw offers 2 enchants, so you can run a infused weapon damage glyph, and a nirnhoned main hand for more damage output than a two hander. Bow and staff will offer the least with their lower weapon damage values.

that being said which do u prefer? sword and board or dual wield, and what triats do u use on them
    at a place nobody knows
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dw for enchants
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dw for enchants

what enchants do u run? and do u use torugs to go with it?
    at a place nobody knows
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm usually running my pvp build, a nirnhorn 2h axe for my power bar for the extra bleed damage so I activate it on that. Poison enchantments. If I'm dw then it's that bar. I like to switch it up, but I'm lazy some times and just keep using my pvp setup for dungeons. It works, I'm soloing wb's and four man dungeons with it.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway