The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bot infestation on PS4 NA

DENTISTA
DENTISTA
I'm sick about those bots, they're everywhere, I used to farm nods in khenarthi's roost, but it's almost impossible now, I reported about 8 bots today, some of them stand in a place but some can follow a route, you can see them opening the map all the time going through the route. They're lower lvl always lvl 2 or 3.
I think it's bad for the game's economy cause they can farm effortless and sell cheaper, it's unfair to those who farm honestly.
ZN should eliminate this problem before it spreads more and more.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always worse when they are doing an ESO+ promotional. The scum of the earth take advantage of it. Best you can do is report, report, report. It's unfortunate we don't have better tools to do that on console, but doing nothing definitely won't help.
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just report. I agree things have gotten a little out of hand than normal lately. Very frustrating indeed.