The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Templar healer.

Kepes
Kepes
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone!

I just wonder, because I have a Templar Healer for PvE. I would like to do PvE/PVP Templar healer, what should I focus on while doing stuff like that, maybe you have some ready build builds?
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So you are a PvE healer but also want to do PvP without changing your build? Is that what you are asking?
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Kepes
    Kepes
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, sir.
  • fullheartcontainer
    fullheartcontainer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uh, lets see. You can run full divines in PvP as a healer and it will certainly help, but understand you
    • Will be a primary target for a lot of players
    • Will be susceptible to burst damage like ganks, though if you focus heal yourself a lot of times you can keep yourself up under continuous attack

If you wanted to run a build that works for both PvE AND PvP without swapping any gear at all between them, you could try something like SPC + Sanctuary + Earthgore. It's not the most meta build for PvE, but it'll be good enough for anything except like vet trials, and it'll work well in PvP
  • iCelticOwnU
    iCelticOwnU
    ✭✭
    you could simply go with sanctuary and spell power cure / only issue would be divines vs impentrable traits on your gear.
    just get sanctuary and swap out pieces of spellpower cure for transmutation set for pve / pvp
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok doing so for the most part is not a big problem, the only thing you really should change is CP, but you could still just play no CP. Apart from that a PvP and PvE build can coexist perfectly without any stat or skill resets. You will need quite a few extra skillpoints though as you should really be running heavy armor and sword and shield for a PvP healer unless you want to run with really big organized groups.

You might want to check out Fengrushs build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv_DX198gmY&t
    I run something very similar as my PvP build, being mainly a PvE healer and it works really well.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kagrenacs + Spell Power Cure + Earthgore/Chokethorn/Bogdan is a pretty good group of sets for both pvp and pve. Granted you generally run divines and 5-1-1 light in pve and impen and 5-1-1 heavy in pvp.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm as a healer you need to build a tank first. So it is better to aim for 3k crit resist at least and high resistances (close to cap when fully buffed) along with high block cost reductions and food buff instead of drinks. And of course heavy armor with 1h/shield and restro staff.

Breath of Life spam usually does the healing for you, and all you have to do is to survive in battle. If you die when they first focus fire you, then it's not a good healer build.

If you play in CP, it is much easier to stack all these and you have options regarding how to stack all.

First option is wearing transmutation + shacklebreaker + pirate skeleton/earthgore along with 20% block cost reduction through cp points and some sturdy traits because transmutation is already giving you crit resist. This will give crit resist to you and everyone around you which is so valuable in pvp.

Second option is wearing wizard ripostle + shacklebreaker + pirate skeleton/earthgore along with block and crit resit cp. This will debuff enemies as they will do 15% less damage to your group which is also very valuable in pvp.

If noone in your group wearing Troll King, you can wear that too.

Shacklebreaker is there for the stamina bonuses for blocking but you can change that. Although having minimum 17k stamina with shackle is again very valuable to either block, cc break or dodge. Since usually No Stamina = Death. You can probably wear Reactive set too if you have telvar stones.

There are probably more options but these are the first ones that came to my mind. I guess you get the point by building a tank first then healer second.
    Edited by Soris on November 20, 2018 12:56PM
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run spc Julianos and earth gore with DPS skills on front bar and healing skills on back bar. Works well for me
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kepes wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

I just wonder, because I have a Templar Healer for PvE. I would like to do PvE/PVP Templar healer, what should I focus on while doing stuff like that, maybe you have some ready build builds?

Make some kags hope pair it with transmutation and a healing monster set and you will be fine ... Pve gear will most certainly have you dying a lot and assuming you don't want to be spending 3k everytime you switch PvP n pve then off setting your CP through sets will be best

Go impen on small and reinforced on big pieces