The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Does zos read polls asking for more wereforms

Argonianwerecroc212
I mean there is so many polls asking for more wereforms like werelion, werecrocodile, and werebears etc.. but they don't add them or respond to them.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they did different physical forms id be interested, its just werewolves and vampires are so cliche. Same thing with the warden ultimate, why is it in every fantasy MMORPG that the nature based magic character either transforms into a bear or has a bear companion. Its boring and over done, why not a lion ultimate? Or a wolf ultimate, or giant boar, Gorilla, dinosaur, leopard, some kind of mythical creatur, anything for that matter!
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With that logic, they should release all 16 Khajiit forms too. Let me ride into battle as an Alfiq.
    AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
    AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Stormproof
    FOR THE QUEEN!
    Platinum
    PS4/NA
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    weredragon flying mounts that function as global auction houses please
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    GM of Aldmeri People's Front
    Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof RETIRED | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Sillius Soddus - Imperial Stamplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
    Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc RETIRED
    HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They add or fix what they believe would be in the best in the best interest of the game or the fans.

Don't hold your breath OP, bare minimum is what they do best... and even that they manage to inundate with bugs or horrible low res.

Edited by ScardyFox on November 20, 2018 2:32PM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I literally lol'd

But I don't think you went far enough. It also needs to provide instant dps dungeon queue pops, while permabanning fake tanks, rain down limited time event items like candy yet still have them retain high market value, while s****ng vma and perfect Black rose weapons, and sneezing Transmute crystals. Only with such a wondrous mount will forumgoers be happy.
    Edited by Reverb on November 20, 2018 2:38PM
    Armitas wrote: »
    This game is so broken I don't even know how people distinguish CE from negligent development.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be epic.....EPIC if they added more forms into the game.

But how would you do it?

The more immersive would be to create different skill lines.....but the headache of balance, where that attention is needed on already existing skills would be a problem I think..

Or you could have it as a skin, where all the animations and sounds are adapted to the new form...Werelion, Werebat...etc. But then would that be a crown only thing?

Its not impossible but a difficult one to implement straight away. Zos probly has the next few years of content planned out and this might be already on the list or on the back burner...

I do think it will come at some point...just a case of when.

giphy.gif
    Edited by Chaos2088 on November 20, 2018 2:40PM
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Luthid
    Luthid
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

I literally lol'd

But I don't think you went far enough. It also needs to provide instant dps dungeon queue pops, while permabanning fake tanks, rain down limited time event items like candy yet still have them retain high market value, while s****ng vma and perfect Black rose weapons, and sneezing Transmute crystals. Only with such a wondrous mount will forumgoers be happy.

My flying weremount will be a “subscriber since beta only” perk, and will permanently mark people who kill me in pvp with an “Exploiter” title. Everyone I kill will get a “Scrub” title.

Its name will be “Cliche AF”
  • Swomp23
    Swomp23
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want my manbearpig
    XBox One - NA - 600 CP
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

I literally lol'd

@Reverb Let's just start our own MMO since we have all the good ideas
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    GM of Aldmeri People's Front
    Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof RETIRED | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Sillius Soddus - Imperial Stamplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
    Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc RETIRED
    HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Community Managers like Gina do, the Devs never touch the forums, at least not in an official capacity
  • Calrid
    Calrid
    ✭✭✭
    I mean there is so many polls asking for more wereforms like werelion, werecrocodile, and werebears etc.. but they don't add them or respond to them.

If Zenimax or for that matter, related comments, didn't read player comments do you think that it woyuld still be in business? As Ford said produce the best content for the lowest price I am paraphrasing
    WTS a rare racial motif for a price that reflects it's value, you're probably the only one without an obsession for useless cosmetic crap. Who needs style anyway when you already have it?
  • Calrid
    Calrid
    ✭✭✭
    The Community Managers like Gina do, the Devs never touch the forums, at least not in an official capacity

Not strictly true the Devs have to play the content, by default, otherwise it would just be an error fest in code form/

WTS a rare racial motif for a price that reflects it's value, you're probably the only one without an obsession for useless cosmetic crap. Who needs style anyway when you already have it?
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the real question here is: does zos read anything?
    Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/AENgyPp

Let's make frost better for everyone!
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos reads the forums but they put forum polls in here for entertainment value. They realize they offer not statistical meaning.

Beyond that, Zos does not accept all ideas and there is no real benefit for adding different appearances. Clearly they are not going to design another were line because that would be more trouble that any benefit they could gain.

Zos would likely not even sell a skin to change ones WW appearance as that would require more complicated coding than the skin could return in sales.
    Really, idk
  • SomeDogsAreCops
    SomeDogsAreCops
    ✭✭✭
    Devs aren't furries, sorry.
    Ebonheart Pact 4L
    Skyrim Belongs To the Nords
    810 CP
    Main: Storm Dancer [Stamsorc]
    I also play
    Healplar
    Tankden
    MagKnight Heal/DPS Hybird
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread should have been a poll.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't recall seeing "so many polls" on this subject, but if there have been some they were probably rendered useless to the developers and players alike as 99% of polls on this forum are by the overtly biased setting of the options designed to support the poll creator's own opinion.