Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vivec EU-PC

• Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    We (Noxious) are nothing like TDA or any other DC guild. so please dont put us on any type of list with them. Thanks.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    So it's come to this, DC running in HUUUGEEE 4 guild zergs. Did all the AD clowns relog their smurf toons and join you?

Everywhere we went last night we couldn't find any decent AD groups and the DC groups were 3-4 guilds running as one. How boring. Do you even get a kill when there's that many people?

Come meet us guild on guild guys... Or can't you handle it?

@Nermy

Unfortunately this is all a result of AD's shenanigans. Being the wrong side of the map, I doubt you've seen the rabid defence put up by Saras and his AD faction stack at Ash every day as we're building towards primetime.

Dribs and drabs of the few remaining soloers head to Ash to feel the water, nab some resources, try to harass a bit, draw out some fights - only to meet their 20+ man tank/healer blob running from resource to resource.
    The odd decent-sized group heads there to get mashed by the reinforcements that gets called in as soon as their 20man sees anything approaching even numbers.
    This goes on for hours - from at least 5-7 (what I see) - with AD's rabid hordes swarming over the small number DC can put together at that time.
    As the numbers build, a few strong assaults take place - repulsed by the full AD faction stack.. (Never see any combat between EP and AD during this time, btw)
    Eventually the only thing that will break em is a full faction stack of our own - which usually (but not always) keeps heading south - since it seems that as soon as AD lose Ash, they usually just seem to give up....
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it's come to this, DC running in HUUUGEEE 4 guild zergs. Did all the AD clowns relog their smurf toons and join you?

Everywhere we went last night we couldn't find any decent AD groups and the DC groups were 3-4 guilds running as one. How boring. Do you even get a kill when there's that many people?

@Nermy I know this looks different from the outside, but sadly, there are no 4 guilds in DC that could combine. There are ppl running around in tabbards, ofc, but when it comes to DC, 3 out of 4 groups you see are lfg randoms (and some doing surprisingly well). From all guilds I see, TDA is probably the only one left forming an organized group several times a week, everybody else is either not grouping up at all during the week or running with lfg-randoms and no voice chat .

@Biro123 Sitting on the same side of the map as you ( ;) ) I know the frustration of starting PVP in late afternoon, form a group of 4-5 ppl , move towards any yellow target on the map and be zerged down by 24+ exhilarated AD players almost instantly. But to be fair, what else should those guys do? Sit inside the keep, see something non-AD moving and miss their chance of participating in a kill? Most of those guys are not exactly skillful, so they need to kill while they still have a 4:1-majority. And thats also the reason why they log off when primetime starts: numbers even out, and as soon as the ration goes down to only 2:1 in their favour, they wipe even against simple lfg groups (have just seen it happening 3 times in a row this weekend). Allow them their little hours of happiness when they can fight doors and NPCs so impressively. <3
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    T

@Nermy I know this looks different from the outside, but sadly, there are no 4 guilds in DC that could combine. There are ppl running around in tabbards, ofc, but when it comes to DC, 3 out of 4 groups you see are lfg randoms (and some doing surprisingly well). From all guilds I see, TDA is probably the only one left forming an organized group several times a week, everybody else is either not grouping up at all during the week or running with lfg-randoms and no voice chat .

@Biro123 Sitting on the same side of the map as you ( ;) ) I know the frustration of starting PVP in late afternoon, form a group of 4-5 ppl , move towards any yellow target on the map and be zerged down by 24+ exhilarated AD players almost instantly. But to be fair, what else should those guys do? Sit inside the keep, see something non-AD moving and miss their chance of participating in a kill? Most of those guys are not exactly skillful, so they need to kill while they still have a 4:1-majority. And thats also the reason why they log off when primetime starts: numbers even out, and as soon as the ration goes down to only 2:1 in their favour, they wipe even against simple lfg groups (have just seen it happening 3 times in a row this weekend). Allow them their little hours of happiness when they can fight doors and NPCs so impressively. <3

TDA is up all evenings and Daggerfall Bandits fairly often to.

Regarding AD we have been acused for pvdooring with 3:1 AD advantage so yes they need a 4:1 advantage to have a chance in pvp 😉
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noxious, ty for a nice fight at brk farm yesterday.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »

Did you win then?

We found it hard to get any decent fights last night. :(
    Edited by Nermy on November 23, 2018 1:39PM
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That fight was long and interesting and a draw.
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭

We had 9 people, to your 20+... was hard work getting past your 4 barrier and 5 healing ults. Gz on getting the 1 or 2 kills you did.

not sure you fully understand what an interesting fight is. but hope to catch you out of the zerg again soon.
  • Dedimos
    Dedimos
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alphaa wrote: »

We had 9 people, to your 20+... was hard work getting past your 4 barrier and 5 healing ults. Gz on getting the 1 or 2 kills you did.

not sure you fully understand what an interesting fight is. but hope to catch you out of the zerg again soon.

Oh I can count to, but frankly I dont care much about people who think they are special, I just tried to be friendly.
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭

Oh I can count to, but frankly I dont care much about people who think they are special, I just tried to be friendly.

i don't consider it very friendly to Zerg down other guild's with the rest of your faction/guilds.
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh so now the whole DC faction was at brk farm, sorry but TDA is not the whole DC faction even if you believe so. I am tired of this discussion and wont wast more time on it.
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Ok. See you in Cyrodiil for some more friendly and interesting fights.
  • AllPlayAndNoWork
    AllPlayAndNoWork
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When there is 9 of you... and Wabbajack and all the surfers..... Like last night.....
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭

When there is 9 of you... and Wabbajack and all the surfers..... Like last night.....

last night.... wasnt a raid..... just chatting......on discord......leeching APs..... nothing more........

*Edit (Added .....'s for dramatic effect)
    Edited by Alphaa on November 24, 2018 3:19PM
  • The_Shadowborn
    The_Shadowborn
    ✭✭✭
    I have a lovely screen shot of the number difference however if I posted on here would take me too long to block out the names so I don't get done for naming and shaming.

@W_Shadowborn (PC/EU)
    - Toxic Toads
    - Noxious
    - [/s] Cyrodiil's Fist
    [/s]
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel the <3!!!

On another note, I heard ZS disbanded. Sorry to hear that, another great PvP guild down. :'(

@Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wabba didn't have a raid on Friday either...
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel the <3!!!

On another note, I heard ZS disbanded. Sorry to hear that, another great PvP guild down. :'(

Ouch thats bad liked the fights with them, you had be smart and good take them down.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel the <3!!!

Ouch thats bad liked the fights with them, you had be smart and good take them down.

Yeah, you always got a good fight with them, usually ended up all dead but nvm, was fun and an honour.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• IndorilArwynLlethran
    Surviving/escaping ZS should've been an achievement.
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surviving/escaping ZS should've been an achievement.
    Feel the <3!!!

Yeah, you always got a good fight with them, usually ended up all dead but nvm, was fun and an honour.

We did better than that, but it was never easy to bring them down.
  • Dedimos
    Dedimos
    ✭✭✭
    TDA, You are a meme. But fights against u and other 20+ DC were fun
  • The_Shadowborn
    The_Shadowborn
    ✭✭✭
    @W_Shadowborn (PC/EU)
    - Toxic Toads
    - Noxious
    - [/s] Cyrodiil's Fist
    [/s]
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can find the whole TDA video here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCelS-b6Z3z_rAiLxBhNEzVw

It is funny, anyone who plays/played in TDA and ZS know that we got you a number of times, both with other dc around and not. Trying to deny it is stupid and below the dignity of ZS.
  • Dedimos
    Dedimos
    ✭✭✭
    xD
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So who's fighting tonight? :smiling_imp:
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So who's fighting tonight? :smiling_imp:

I'll take yer all on!

*hides behind the wife!*
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • AllPlayAndNoWork
    AllPlayAndNoWork
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wabba didn't have a raid on Friday either...

But you were all there... loads of you....... Just sayin....
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    RIP TESO