Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your own tavern.

Kepes
Kepes
Soul Shriven
Hi!

What do you think about idea of having your own tavern, where NPC, and players can buy beer ETC.?

You will have to buy product from merchants etc, keeping your tavern always full of products, also you can rent a musican whitch one can play on lute, flute, and drums.

So even you can change the look of your taver, add wood furnitures and your tavern will look like irish PUB, costumize your taver logo.

And all depends how do you care about your tavern, everysingle user can leave feedback, and mark(starts from 0 to 6).
If you are a perfect boss of your tavern you will earn a lot of money.

What do you think about that idea guys?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could be a good idea. Anything that expands the economy would be good. However, I dont know how often players buy beverages from NPC Merchants, I did once 4 years ago. I guess if you sold Blue or Purple, there might be a market.

Might be better if the transactions were virtual and your efforts are obtaining inventory and investing in the shop improvements. Not sure if logging in to stand around waiting for customers would be fun.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"