Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Social] [End Game PvE] [Trade] Very Active Uncensored Social Guild w/ Trader/Discord/Website/more

• BoFitz
    BoFitz
    i would love an invite, the name is BoFitz @BoFitz.
    @LunchMeatAlpha = ingame @ name........
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Brittany_Joy we do not require any weekly dues. We do however have a 14 day inactivity policy where you may be kicked if you are not an active member, after a short review by leadership.
    "I was lurking behind a Dark Anchor chain link, preparing to terrify an approaching Soul Shriven by suddenly knocking her down and sneering, "No match at all," when I suddenly felt a strange tingling all over, from my horns down to my toes. I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void." -Excerpt from I was Summoned by a Mortal by Kynval Zzedenkathik of Clan Deathbringer
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @BoFitz I am sending the invite now, glad to have you with us.
    "I was lurking behind a Dark Anchor chain link, preparing to terrify an approaching Soul Shriven by suddenly knocking her down and sneering, "No match at all," when I suddenly felt a strange tingling all over, from my horns down to my toes. I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void." -Excerpt from I was Summoned by a Mortal by Kynval Zzedenkathik of Clan Deathbringer
  • tyrion020
    tyrion020
    Hey! I would like to join @tyrion020
  • BCSoulless
    BCSoulless
    Soul Shriven
    Returning player looking to join @BCSoulless
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @BCSoulless and @tyrion020 invites are sent. Look forward to having you with us!
  • Kumba_Ya
    Kumba_Ya
    ✭✭
    gtnorrell wrote: »
    Kumba_Ya wrote: »
    Hi I’d love to join :)@Kumba’Ya

@Kumba_Ya are you sure you got your @ name correct? It keeps saying Account Not Found when I send the invite.

Oh that’s strange, I’ll try to send you a message ingame instead :)
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    Perfect, looks like I got you set up now. It saw an apostrophe instead of an underscore.
  • Averisharyn
    Averisharyn
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, are you still looking for members?
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    Always @Averisharyn . Is that your in-game @name as well?
    I tried to send an invite to it and it said the player is already in 5 guilds.
    Edited by gtnorrell on November 24, 2018 7:49AM
  • VyPR
    VyPR
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite @VyPR78
    @VyPR78 PC NA
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    Just sent you an invite in game @VyPR , looking forward to9 having you in the guild with us :smiley:
  • Shizashane
    Shizashane
    ✭✭✭
    Hail and dark tidings! Looking for an active guild. You guys look interesting, count me in! @Shizashane
    "Sound the charge, into glory ride! 10,000 side by side"
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    Sending you an invite now @Shizashane , but when I read your @name I almost thought it said @shitstain lol.
  • Shizashane
    Shizashane
    ✭✭✭
    That is hilarious lmfao
    "Sound the charge, into glory ride! 10,000 side by side"
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this the type of guild that requires a dps parse or they will exclude you from trials for it not being high enough?
  • CrowBalls
    CrowBalls
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join xD Crowhead
  • FliteRisk
    FliteRisk
    Soul Shriven
    Can you please add me. @FliteRisk
  • cmccarter
    cmccarter
    in game mail sent
  • TheSenseiJ
    TheSenseiJ
    Soul Shriven
    If space is available I would be interested
  • Kelinur
    Kelinur
    ✭✭
    I would love to join. CP 959 and experience with Vet HM dungeons, and trials looking to get into vDSA, and Vet Trials. @Kelinur
  • TheSenseiJ
    TheSenseiJ
    Soul Shriven
    Gah! I hit the wrong button! Please send invite again
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    I have been working a lot the past few days so have been unable to keep up with the forum. I am off today though and glad to see all of the responses we have had!

@CrowBalls @FliteRisk @cmccarter @TheSenseiJ @Kelinur I have sent you all invites in-game. They should be in your notifications when you sign in given your name was spelled properly on here. I copy and paste them into the invite box so that I can limit human error as much as possible lol.
    Klasen wrote: »
    Is this the type of guild that requires a dps parse or they will exclude you from trials for it not being high enough?

@Klasen we do require a dps parse to get into trials, but it is very low compared to most guild requirements. We only require 10k dps for normals and 20k for vets. These standards are put into place to both push you to improve and to help ensure the group actually has enough dps to finish the trial we begin. If we tried to do a trial with all the dps only pulling 5k it would take an eternity, if we were ever able to finish it at all due to execute phases.
    Edited by gtnorrell on December 2, 2018 8:46PM
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In addition, we also have the Most Wild, Active, and Uncensored Chat in all of Tamriel! Our chat is not filtered by our officers, so you can say anything you like Except for ABSOLUTELY NO HATESPEECH!!

Amazeballz! Prove it! <3
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Katheriah I sent you an invite in game by that name. We would love to prove to you just how crazy the guild-chat and discord *facepalm* oh god the discord... can be. As a personal extra to the No Hatespeech rule I also will not tolerate any sexual harassment of any kind. If a girl tells someone to leave her alone or is being made to feel uncomfortable, the guy is out. Hope to have you with us soon
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If a girl tells someone to leave her alone or is being made to feel uncomfortable, the guy is out.

I'm a woman. Can I bother men? I like bothering men. It's what I'm good at. Some might even call it a reason to live.
  • TheSenseiJ
    TheSenseiJ
    Soul Shriven
    @gtnorrell I was in the middle of a dungeon and accidentally hit decline when the invite popped up. Could you resend? Would really appreciate it
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Katheriah of course you can. Unless he asks you to stop because you are making him feel uncomfortable and harassed. But, the guys in the guild are mostly thick skinned so I doubt it would happen lol.

@TheSenseiJ I am re-sending the invite now.
  • Mahbub
    Mahbub
    I'll join if there's space available.
    Mahbub Dark Elf Nightblade - EP NA
    Aycayia Dark Elf Templar - EP NA
    Amanex Dark Elf Dragonknight - EP NA
  • Tink1978
    Tink1978
    Soul Shriven
    @gtnorrell

Hi id like to join pls :)