The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mournoth Keep 'CampSite'.

dtsharples
dtsharples
✭✭✭✭✭
A few photos of my recently finished 'Mournoth Campsite'.
Admittedly the finished product isn't anywhere near what I envisaged, mainly due to the item slot cap, but it's almost there.
I probably should have bought the bigger Orc house, but I hear people have struggles with the item count there also.

Anyhow, the idea was to create an Orcish Campsite, for Orcs (and companions) travelling through Bangkorai to other lands.
The inner house is basically a communal gathering area, with everything your Travelling Orc party could need:

Reception, with Orc clan sigils to make any clan feel right at home.
And an Aquarium, because why the heck not :)
VKByBro.png6bjBWY9.png

Dinner Hall complete with open Kitchen + Banquet Tables for sharing some local delicacies, or a pot of stewed Bear Hash, just like Hearth-Mother made it.
sdxiTCk.pngByIDgDy.png

A fully stocked Bar, with Fireplace to warm up on those chilly Bangkorai nights.
A stage, to perform, just in case the copious amounts of Ale miraculously turns you into a Bard.
I3lp2oC.pngtRUiNSD.png
And Lounge, the perfect place to heckle the performance / Pass out.
ZxVmAaq.png0uos8ie.png

Upstairs is the owners private Lounge:
Y6ktLvl.pngFc9RqdL.png
And Private Bedroom:
p4zSQMk.png4RF49PA.png

Outside we have a large Campfire, perfect for keeping the pack caravan mounts warm, and also for enjoying a drink and sharing war stories.
OBGoAeh.png

Finally the Tent accommodation itself, there are 6 Tents in total, but due to the item limit I could only furnish 2 fully - so had to 'close the door' on the others as if they were already occupied.
Here's a view of inside one of the tents. Again could have used some more items to make it look a bit cosier, but it's not bad for a hardy traveller, and sure beats sleeping in the rain :)
XZ9ELiY.pngqvSNb8z.png
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks cool, thanks for sharing! And looks like loooots of work...
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bit late, but only just found this.

My main reaction is that any sensible Orc passing through here for the night would be well-advised to abandon further travel plans, and just stay on for a few more nights.

I think it’s great 👍🏼
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole place looks amazing! But that fishtank tho! So beautiful! <3
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys :)
    Much appreciated, hope it gave you some ideas.
  • CrisXD
    CrisXD
    ✭✭✭
    Also a bit late..it looks awesome! Great job👌
    PS4 EU
    Tamriel Dance Masters:
    AD - Altmer MagSorc, Altmer Magplar, Redguard StamBlade(PVP)
    EP - Nord Tank, Altmer MagSorc(PVP), Dunmer MagBlade(PVP)
    DC - Redguard StamWarden, Breton MagDK

GM - The Taverneers PS4 EU

Feeling Fresh Traders PS4 EU
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woooow, some insane work went into this! Amazing! And the aquarium is so beautiful, what a great idea. It comes out very very nicely - to say the least. I love the story behind it too :blush: Inspiring!
    Edited by Itacira on November 17, 2018 9:57PM
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested