Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where did you put the display crafting bag?

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
During the ESO+ free trial I decided to pick up a display crafting bag for my house, which I'm slowly filling with random knick-knacks. But I found it very difficult to place because of the shape. The bag is open with the front hanging down, there's a bottle and a hammer hanging on each side and the straps at the back hang slightly below the bottom of the bag, so it's very hard to sit it on anything without it clipping through. The best I've managed so far is sitting in on the corner of a table, but it looks very out of place - like it's about to fall off, which makes me want to push it back every time I see it.

What have you done with it? How have you placed it so it's not clipping, or so the clipping isn't obvious?
PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On it's back, with the back straps hanging through the bottom of the table - you can't see them unless you're the shortest crouching wood elf. IMO It looks better than leaving it on the table corner, about to be knocked on the floor.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    In one home I used the straps to make it look like the bag was hung up. In another, I set it on a railing post. Looks ready to fall there though, but maybe less so than a table would have.
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hang it on the wall or I put it on a stool.