Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• BriAttano
    BriAttano
    Soul Shriven
    Hi~ I'm new to all this guild stuff but do you have any room for me?
    my psn is BriAttano o:)<3
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @BriAttano We do have room:) Welcome to NSO...please join us on discord (invite code in the MOTD). Message me on PSN if you have any issues/questions.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • cgi1775
    cgi1775
    Soul Shriven
    Id like an invite if i could. I have the discord app for my phone. If there is room my psn is usmc1775399. Thanks
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @cgi1775 I'm logging on soon so will get you an invite then. Welcome to NSO, glad you will join us on discord. Use your psn as your discord tag and then whatever you want us to call you as your nickname.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • cgi1775
    cgi1775
    Soul Shriven
    Awsome. Thank you. Ill be on later today as well . Lord of the rings trilogy with the boy and wife haha
  • thegambler-80
    I would like to join if you have room,psn:thegambler-80
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @thegambler-80 I'm inviting right away. Welcome to NSO...hope to see you on discord as well.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Botkai
    Botkai
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joining as well :D

PSN: Botkai
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Botkai Invite incoming. Welcome to NSO:) Hope to see you on discord as well!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Psylentscream327
    Psylentscream327
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there. I'm a Lvl 37 Sorc who has been playing ESO for about a month. I'm interested in joining a guild so that I can learn more about the game, enjoy higher level content, and maybe make some new friends along the way.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    You sound like a perfect fit for us:) I'll have an invite sent asap. Welcome to NSO! Please join us on discord so get the most out of guild membership.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Psylentscream327
    Psylentscream327
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry, PSN is Sylynt327.
  • Tazmndvl68
    Tazmndvl68
    Soul Shriven
    Please send invite.

PSN: tazmndvl68

Thank you!
    Edited by Tazmndvl68 on November 22, 2018 8:38AM
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Psylentscream327 and @Tazmndvl68 I'll get you both invites today! Welcome to NSO:)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Grimmanuel
    Grimmanuel
    Soul Shriven
    Am returning after a long break looking for an active guild if you still got space can I get an invite tks

Psn grimmanuel
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Grimmanuel I'll get an invite to you this morning:) Welcome to NSO. We do all our communication through discord so be sure to join us there.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Sinn_813
    Sinn_813
    Soul Shriven
    New to the game and been going lone wolf so far. Would love to join up.
    PSN Sinn_813
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Invite on the way @Sinn_813 ! Welcome to NSO:-) Would love to see you on discord as well. Message me if you have any questions about that.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • evildeadron
    evildeadron
    Soul Shriven
    Recently returned player here starting over, would like an invite if there's space. Psn is TheEvilDeadRon

Thanks
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @evildeadron Invite on the way! Welcome back to ESO!! Hope to see you on discord as well:)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Glockaholic
    @Sookmagook Received invite yesterday. Thanks much. Starting the leveling grind through Auridon. Hope to see some guildies in my travels
    I was a Dovahkiin..then I took an arrow in the knee!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Glockaholic Great! Glad you joined us:) Please join us on discord...best way to get to know your fellow guildies and get involved in activities. Our invite code to the discord server is in the Message of the Day. Message me on PSN if you need help with that.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Duxes
    Duxes
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Sook o/

Your guild sounds like a good one. Could I get an invite if there’s still room. I’m a veteran player who took a break for bit. Looking to run a little of everything.

Psn: malamute_85
    Edited by Duxes on November 30, 2018 3:20PM
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Duxes Absolutely! Will have someone get an invite off to you soon. Welcome to NSO and back to ESO!! Discord is key...join us:)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does a lone wolf/soloist need a guild?
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Defilted Because many facets of this game require team play. So for those people who prefer to play alone for the most part we offer a community where they can leave their soloing temporarily and come complete adventures that require grouping. Secondly, we offer a welcoming community for folks to dip their toes into the social aspects of the game, soloists may find they enjoy it more then they thought they would (as was my experience). Thank you for the question.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Duxes
    Duxes
    ✭✭✭
    Sookmagook wrote: »
    @Duxes Absolutely! Will have someone get an invite off to you soon. Welcome to NSO and back to ESO!! Discord is key...join us:)

Sook

Awesome! Thank you! Yes I have discord and will join as soon as i get online this evening.
  • Spudzylla2086
    Spudzylla2086
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, started playing ESO at launch on the PC, then moved over to the PS4. Have been playing on an off since then, but mostly solo. I still like playing solo, but would like to get into group activities a little bit more. Have 5 characters at CP 600+, but mainly play Sorc and DK.

If you are still recruiting I would be interested in joining.

PSN ID: Spudzylla

Thanks
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Spudzylla2086 Invite incoming:) Welcome to NSO! All our group activity signup happen on discord so hope to see you join that as well.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • starzsuicide
    PSN: StarzSuicide

Looking for a guild to call home, been playing since release (off and on casual/hardcore) my main is Templar Healer, working on Alts of each class. Mostly 7 trait crafting
    -StarzSuicide