Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Daggerfall Overlook: Market Square

wodkamanostrab16_ESO
"You can hear the shouting of a town crier in the distance."

Hear ye, hear ye, folks of Tamriel! The Daggerfall Overlook market has opened its gates!
Merchants from Hammerfell to Elsweyr and Morrowind have opened their stalls and invite you to haggle and trade.
You can find it in the Daggerfall Overlook just outside of Daggerfall!

This is my Daggerfall Overlook on PC/EU. I built a small town with narrow alleys, a park and various unique market stalls around the castle. In addition all crafting tables are either integrated in the stalls, or have their own crafting shop.
Here are the screenshots:
-Outskirts in the daytime: xuwu3pyabkn6.pngqoveer565d00.pngczqih0z7e6ze.png8wmlrq4lsr32.pngfrshxecol0a0.png
5it4890wv89b.png
l0af6ffovtat.png
k7l2kdfao16y.png
zpvp2dloqs1g.png

-Outskirts in the nighttime: an0c0znn34wf.png
22cpcsrava4b.png
vi2hi323gcvk.png
7a9o7wyczhsj.png
gbm3euvwqii2.png
saisaw698l8v.png

-The castle: fyl01om0mj3h.png
auud35ny2072.png
vpzyhznldkzk.png
nj9eo1lj306l.png

700/700 Items used.
I'm looking forward to your feedback :)

Edited by wodkamanostrab16_ESO on November 14, 2018 10:35AM
PC EU
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :o The outside is absolutely amazing! honestly I'm so impressed by the ingenuity.

There is a recent post asking for a ''Housing Village'' to be offered, seems you almost have that covered with this, and could easily have made houses instead of shops.

What did you use to create the white plaster-work walls of the shops?

• wodkamanostrab16_ESO
    Thank you very much!
    I wanted to make the houses look breton, so I decided to use lots of Breton Stall, Merchant.
    PC EU
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This looks amazing!

Do you take visitors? :blush:
    Would love to take a stroll around your town.
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • wodkamanostrab16_ESO
    Sure, just contact me ingame, @TheRealAdoringFan PC/EU
    It's my primary residence.
    PC EU
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Well done!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit may just pop round and have a browse at some point …

This one is most interested in how 'trading' areas are being created in different ways and thinks it would be the perfect addition if one day we could add some sort of working guild trader outlet to our markets and malls yes - perhaps in a way similar to the banker and merchant assistants.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    (CEO of Claws Great Mall and Doing Things Place)
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much!
    I wanted to make the houses look breton, so I decided to use lots of Breton Stall, Merchant.

What a great idea....it even solves the problem of roofs!

Very nice :)
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is gorgeous @wodkamanostrab16_ESO !

I love the use of the alinor cabinets as doors! With your permission I'm totally going to do that going forward. I was just saying to my roommate how I wish they had doors and windows and such available. C'est voila! <3
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Garish
    Garish
    ✭✭✭
    That is brilliant! Great idea and well executed. Love how you used mirrors for windows etc, very original.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!