The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't get in/stay in game

Zahktar
Zahktar
✭✭✭
I logged in and headed to Cyrodil tonight, wasn't having too many problems at first. It started to get laggy, so I figured I'd leave Cyrodil and quest or do some dungeons.

When I clicked the transits shrine, my game went black screen and I got the "unable to connect to server" message.

Tried to log in again, couldn't. Restarted the game, got to character select and then it disconnected again. Hard restarted my xbox and it let me log in, but I couldn't interact with anything. Couldn't use wayshrines or doors, couldn't talk to people, and after about a minute it froze out and gave me the "couldnt connect to server" message again.

I've tried pretty much everything I could think of.. my internet is working fine for other games, so it's not that.

I can get in the game, and once even got it to let me interact, but it just freezes out again after a minute or two tops.

Is Xbox NA having general server issues, or am I potentially missing something on my end?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Zahktar

As you've already gone through various troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue, please go ahead and start a support ticket for further help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • CrisXD
    CrisXD
    ✭✭✭
    You’re not the only one to have this issue, the PS4 EU server has the same problem for the past 2 weeks or so. Apparently it was related to the PS network which was resolved however, I know people that are still having trouble connecting to the server or even staying on the game.
    PS4 EU
    Tamriel Dance Masters:
    AD - Altmer MagSorc, Altmer Magplar, Redguard StamBlade(PVP)
    EP - Nord Tank, Altmer MagSorc(PVP), Dunmer MagBlade(PVP)
    DC - Redguard StamWarden, Breton MagDK

GM - The Taverneers PS4 EU

Feeling Fresh Traders PS4 EU