The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How about a village/town for the next House?

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Instead of adding a single domicile, how about one that includes multiple smaller homes arranged in a pattern?
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lovely idea.
    But without the ability to have NPCs / Unused personal characters moving around it, the whole place would be a ghost town - and not in a good way.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now if it were possible to allocate each of the smaller dwellings to a friend and give them ownership level decoration permissions …

By which this one means the ability to place items from your own inventory.

Or give ownership level permissions to a group of people for the whole property - and trust they behave.

Now that would really be something.

Little villages of all the friends together yes!

This one would be most interested in such a housing scheme.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently the single domiciles ARE like towns. lol.

I do think SantieClaws' suggestion would be fun though. ;)
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about villages for guilds? Guildies have a home each or can share, and there would be a communal Guild Hall for meetings etc.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for the massive Khajiit property that was datamined a million years ago. If I remember correctly, it had multiple houses on the property and it looked quite spread out.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/314457/datamined-khajiit-resort/p1
    Edited by Loralai_907 on November 9, 2018 9:47PM
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you want a town devoid of anything.With the amount of slots that's basically what it's going to be.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now, we have a banker, a merchant, and a fence for NPC's. Not counting the Soul Shriven, or targets like the Wraith of Crows or the Precursor. Although I WILL count the Augur of the Obscure. He may be a skull, but he's arguably the best conversationalist in the game.

I think a town or village could work, theoretically. But I still think we'd need more NPC's. Maybe some that even walk around from furnishing to furnishing, maybe (ones you can sit on, I mean)? In addition, I would prefer more diverse NPC options from a racial perspective if we do get more NPC's for our homes. I mean, we don't even have any Argonian NPC's for our homes! And if we were going to get any, I figured Murkmire would be the expansion to do just that.

...and I'm not talking about slaves. ):< Please keep your Telvanni and Dres minds out of the gutter for the time being. If you have any.

So, if we DO get more NPC options, I'd prefer if we have the option to choose what race these NPC's are.
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on November 10, 2018 12:14AM
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For RP guilds, it could increase activity for them when they are "investigating" a ghost town and what happened to the inhabitants or give each member their own dwelling within. I'd also like another home that is two fort-walls facing each other with a moderate sized field of battle in between them, but that is for another time.
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was a sarcasm thread. Strange. Well, I would like to see a patch of desert to place my tents there, that I bought for 100k gold each. That would make a tent encampment\village. And I am only half sarcastic there, seriously
    Edited by NoTimeToWait on November 13, 2018 6:00PM
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Could be a better idea then guild halls to be honest if the town has some functionality and make the guild money. Still need a big HQ building in the middle though.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again and again travellers they ask for more life in the housing system. Well a shared community space such as this would be a very good way of introducing this yes.

A long time ago this one she lived another lifetime in Middle Earth. The neighbourhood style of the housing was great. It meant people stood outside their houses and talked, there were neighbourhood horse races and parties. Travellers could walk past and just pop into a house with an open door and say hello to whoever happened to be there yes. Perhaps also have a beer.

Most social indeed.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/