Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nahira's Journal for the quest "The search for Shiri" does not show up if zone completed!

Chosin137
Chosin137
✭✭
If you finsh the Aliki'r zone story without finishing the quest "The search for Shiri" it will not be complete. The book Nahira's Journal won't be available to read on the table next to Nahira since it was a quest item.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I have the same issue, the book is supposed to be inside this room in Satakalaam, but it does not appear for me. IytFjqg.jpg
  • Chosin137
    Chosin137
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno is it possible for customer care to reset and activate the quest (The search for Shiri) so we can complete this quest and get the book associated with it instead of it auto failing?
    Edited by Chosin137 on November 10, 2018 10:07AM
  • krushhk
    krushhk
    Soul Shriven
    Seems like I'm encountering the same issue
  • dunngiven
    dunngiven
    Soul Shriven
    This is driving me crazy. Nahira's Journal - If it was part of the quest then why is it still showing up. Also if you missed books (which happened to me at the early stages because I was unaware that once you do certain places they lock and you can't go back. Unfair.
  • BrightOblivion
    BrightOblivion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noted this down in my thread here, in case someone has something extra to add to the description there or wishes to correct something I noted down.

@dunngiven If there are still any books that you are unable to access due to quest progress/area phasing which I haven't included in the list mentioned in the first post of that thread, please don't hesitate to tell me. It's likely you aren't the only one and I'd like to ensure (as much as I can do so) that y'all are able to get the books you're missing. I'm not sure what you mean by "Why is it still showing up?", however. In the Eidetic Memory list? In the Lorebooks addon picture? If you're not chasing after books and just want them off your map, I believe there's a setting in Lorebooks that hides Eidetic Memory books if you've finished certain objectives. I haven't really fiddled with it, though, and maybe @Kyoma could explain it better.
  • dunngiven
    dunngiven
    Soul Shriven
    I noted this down in my thread here, in case someone has something extra to add to the description there or wishes to correct something I noted down.

@dunngiven If there are still any books that you are unable to access due to quest progress/area phasing which I haven't included in the list mentioned in the first post of that thread, please don't hesitate to tell me. It's likely you aren't the only one and I'd like to ensure (as much as I can do so) that y'all are able to get the books you're missing. I'm not sure what you mean by "Why is it still showing up?", however. In the Eidetic Memory list? In the Lorebooks addon picture? If you're not chasing after books and just want them off your map, I believe there's a setting in Lorebooks that hides Eidetic Memory books if you've finished certain objectives. I haven't really fiddled with it, though, and maybe @Kyoma could explain it better.

Why is it showing up meant - I knew the book was there (Frog Quest in Murkmire) but every time I went to pick it up it would disappear. So I completed the quest and it still wounldn't show. Just went to check again before completing this post and bingo there it was. So I have it now. Must be instancing or something sometimes.