The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

to the owners of TTC

Torgauros
Torgauros
Hello,
I do not know how to reach you guys from Tamriel trade Centre addon so I write here. Me and multiple of my friends have this problem with TTC that it shows price on item took from PC EU server. We play on PC NA server. When you look for the item on NA server it is nowhere to be found. One day we checked ALL merchants on whole map. Item was not there. Later we checked ttc.com site for EU version and we found the item was there. I know you have problems with server now and you will change it at 5.11. So please keep in mind to update that feature. So TTC would stop showing prices from EU on NA and the other way around. Those 2 servers are totally different markets and have different prices.
Thanks and have a nice day!