Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Utilities Bot for Discord

DyingStarman
DyingStarman
✭✭
Hello! It is my pleasure to present to you ESO Utilities Bot, a general use ESO bot for Discord! This flexible bot currently has the following features:
  • Allows users to search for price information for in-game items.
  • Allows users to create ballots for voting (requires "Manage Server" role so users aren't spamming it)
  • Allows users to search builds for PvE and PvP. Currently brings up builds from DottzGaming, Alcast, and Woeler.
  • Allows users to bring up a picture for optimal red CP points for each trial.
  • Allows users to bring up a picture with fishing information and a link to a page with more.
  • Allows users to bring up the most current list of items at the Golden and Luxury Vendor
  • Allows users to bring up guides for trials and vet DLC dungeons
  • Allows users to search for set information
  • Allows users to bring up the names and effects of the Maelstrom, Asylum, and Master sets. Blackrose Prison sets will be added later. For now, use !set blackrose prison.
  • Allows users to bring up a picture that shows which monster set drops out of which chest and which dungeon each monster set comes from.
  • Allows users to search for skill information (skill line, cost, description, base skill/morphs, etc.), skill line passive information, and the names of skill lines for each class.
  • Allows users to search for style pictures.
  • Allows users to create rosters
  • Allows users to lookup the current server statuses
  • Allows users to lookup the current pledges
  • Allows users to lookup the current weekly trials (PC only)
  • Allows users to bring up the link for an ESO Phrase/Acronym Dictionary
  • Allows users to subscribe to auto messages for things like vendor updates, server updates, patch notes, news, etc. (Requires "Amin" Role)

Invite link is: https://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?&client_id=445743358854299649&scope=bot&permissions=523328

All of the command names can be found with !help. Format and command info can be found with ![command name] -help. Complete documentation can be found on https://esoub.wordpress.com/. If there are any question, just let me know! Discord and email contact information can be found with !contact.
  • Dottzgaming
    Dottzgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 for this bot. I've been using it on my Discord server since the bot was first created and it's awesome to see how far it's come. Really easy to us,e and has pretty much anything you could possibly need in an ESO discord bot, and the information is also displayed very well. It's definitely worth using.

Thanks for the hard work Sarge :)
  • Rehdaun
    Rehdaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome bot!!!

Great replacement for fox bot. Even has the price checker we all know and love.
  • meilink18
    meilink18
    ✭✭✭
    Does this display prices for PS4 EU? Cause if you take them off of Tamriel Trade Center, that's just for PC
    Cicadas emerge in synchrony only in year-cycles that are prime numbers. We live in a simulation.
  • LdoubleTG
    LdoubleTG
    ✭✭
    Ty so much for this :)
  • DyingStarman
    DyingStarman
    ✭✭
    meilink18 wrote: »
    Does this display prices for PS4 EU? Cause if you take them off of Tamriel Trade Center, that's just for PC

This one uses TTC too. Although be looking for a way for more accurate console pricing in the future :wink:
  • teabelly
    teabelly
    ✭✭✭
    I've been using this Bot for awhile now & always recommend it to other gamers on ESO, however this past week or so i've been unable to use the !build & !set commands.

It always comes back with this message
    "Invalid Search
    Impossible! Perhaps the archives are incomplete.
    Make sure you have everything spelled and formatted correctly correctly!"

I tried the contact information but i can't seem to message the devs.

Any ideas?

Thanks

• DyingStarman
    DyingStarman
    ✭✭
    teabelly wrote: »
    I've been using this Bot for awhile now & always recommend it to other gamers on ESO, however this past week or so i've been unable to use the !build & !set commands.

It always comes back with this message
    "Invalid Search
    Impossible! Perhaps the archives are incomplete.
    Make sure you have everything spelled and formatted correctly correctly!"

I tried the contact information but i can't seem to message the devs.

Any ideas?

Thanks

PM sent @teabelly
    Edited by DyingStarman on January 4, 2019 3:12PM
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    The bot is showing offline in my discord today. It was working fine yesterday. :(
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.
  • Crizzly86
    Crizzly86
    Soul Shriven
    Are there any Maintenance for the Bot today? It is showing Offline on my Discord.