Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bleakrock & Blackbriar Barter Co: Two of Tamriel's Top Trading Guilds (PC-NA)

• SeaPiggy
    SeaPiggy
    Soul Shriven
    If you are still accepting invites, I would love to join :)! (username is @SeaPiggy )
  • jimbarbe
    jimbarbe
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!,
    If you have a spot open I'd like to join

@Calamatus
  • Emirrii
    Emirrii
    I'd love to join if possible, I've just returned to the game after a year and I have lots of goodies to sell :D Whichever guild is first available is fine!

@Emirrii
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I was wondering what are the minimum weekly dues or requirements for sales/raffle tickets? @reoskit

Hi @DovahkiinHeart,

We do not impose sales minimums.

We do look for guildies to participate in the wellbeing of our guild. We offer many methods, such as:
    • Sales & purchases in the guild store
    • Raffle ticket purchases
    • Donations to/purchases from the guild's auction
    • Gold donations to our guild bank

We have a 7 day inactivity policy; but, if you're going to be away for an extended period, simply alert an officer.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Allypage & @Emirrii - Invites coming soon.

@SeaPiggy & @Calamatus - could you two specify your preference? Bleakrock (Rawl Kha) or Blackbriar (Mournhold). Thanks!

• reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi!

I've been in both BBCs for quite some time, and they're wonderful. Thanks!!

There's one glitch right now, and I think the official forums are the right place to raise it, because we might get some help here in solving it. It's the bug whereby crafting stations become unusable. I THINK without being sure that a thread here said:
    • The bug commonly occurs when crafting stations sit on planks, as in our guild house.
    • The workaround is to move the crafting station (a tiny move presumably suffices).

At the moment, I find about half of the non-jewelry crafting stations unusable, especially but not only the ones in the R-W area. Is that just me, or is it wider-spread? If everybody is having this problem, and no other fix has been found, one try at a workaround would be to give ever visitor decorator privileges and pray they are not misused. If it IS just me, I've love to know what I might be doing wrong. :)

@FrancisCrawford - I hear you. It's a bug with the game regarding which items load first when you enter the house. If the tables load and then the planks, the tables may become inoperable. It's been widely discussed here on the forums. There's a (maybe?) fix coming with Murkmire that will make the tables less temperamental. We'll see how that goes or find a different way to address it.

In the interim, you can try /reloadui or go into first person and try to interact with the tables. Sometimes these help. If not, give a shout and an officer may be able to come to the house and move an item (any item) and the tables will start working. It's a bit nutty, but there you go. <3
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for getting back to me about the requirements! May I ask how much are the raffle tickets/donations? Just trying to see if this would be a good fit.
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for getting back to me about the requirements! May I ask how much are the raffle tickets/donations? Just trying to see if this would be a good fit.

Raffle tickets are 1,000G each.

As reoskit said, we don't do fees or minimums. That doesn't mean we don't have expectations, as we bid in the two most expensive locations in the game.

We track all of the following ways to contribute and we provide a public dashboard to all members so they can see where they stand:

- Sales Tax
    - Purchases Tax
    - Raffle Tickets
    - Gold donated to bank
    - Auction items donated
    - Winning auction bids

7+ days of inactivity (without notifying us) and/or being in the bottom 5% of contributors would trigger a removal review.

I'd suggest joining one of the guilds, give it 30 days and see how it works out. :)
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FrancisCrawford - from today's PTS patch notes:

Improved the reliability of interactable objects (such as Crafting Stations) when they are placed validly on other furnishings in player homes.

That's a good sign!
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    @hiyde Okay that seems reasonable. I'm not sure what constitutes 5% or below, but I like that members can easily track where they stand. I'll try it out as suggested. kwixotica is ID. No preference so whenever one becomes available.
    Edited by DovahkiinHeart on October 15, 2018 10:07PM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    hiyde wrote: »
    @FrancisCrawford - from today's PTS patch notes:

Improved the reliability of interactable objects (such as Crafting Stations) when they are placed validly on other furnishings in player homes.

That's a good sign!

Yay!!!
  • jimbarbe
    jimbarbe
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

No preference, whichever is available. Thank you!

Karmac@Calamatus
  • danven
    danven
    Soul Shriven
    First Available please @danven
  • SeaPiggy
    SeaPiggy
    Soul Shriven
    reoskit wrote: »

@SeaPiggy & @Calamatus - could you two specify your preference? Bleakrock (Rawl Kha) or Blackbriar (Mournhold). Thanks!

Yay! Mournhold, please :). I actually buy a lot of stuff from you guys at that trader since it's my home base (EP forever <3!).
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaPiggy wrote: »
    reoskit wrote: »

Yay! Mournhold, please :). I actually buy a lot of stuff from you guys at that trader since it's my home base (EP forever <3!).

Blood for the Pact!! <3
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pssst! Hey you! Don't miss out on our 4th Annual Witches Festival Costume Contest! This is just one example of the super fun contests BBC hosts!

The contest is open to players on ALL platforms & servers!

Entry deadline is 11:59P EDT Wednesday, October 31, 2018!

All details can be found here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5544556
  • waferness_ESO
    waferness_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining one of the guilds if there's a spot. :)

@Hugzy

Thanks!
  • Stonemarket
    Stonemarket
    Soul Shriven
    If you have an opening, @Stonemarket
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    If you still have room in either guild, I'd like to join.
    Edited by DovahkiinHeart on December 1, 2018 1:11PM
  • vyjulan
    vyjulan
    Soul Shriven
    If available slots please send an invite.
    No preference for the quild.
    I you have room in both, please send two invites.

Best,
    V
  • BrightThread
    BrightThread
    Soul Shriven
    please invite
  • Garrulous
    Garrulous
    I would like an invite to the Mournhold branch, if room is available. @Garrulous
  • Killen
    Killen
    Could I get an invite! @KillenIt
  • Almyria
    Almyria
    Hi there I'm @Almyria and I'm looking for somewhere to learn the fine art of trading! Haven't really done a lot of trading in the past - I've only been in ESO about 5 months and so I'd love to join a trade guild willing to show me how things are done. :D I'm happy to contribute to the guild in any way i can and I'll join whichever guild has an opening. Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Only the Darkness is Eternal. For even in the brightest daylight there are always Shadows
  • haildodger
    haildodger wrote: »
    I'm looking for my second trading guild, and I'm thinking my wares would sell well in Mournhold. I would like to join when you have room. Thanks. :)@haildodger

Can I please get another invite if a spot opens up? I dropped a couple of months ago because I took a break from the game. I made good coin with Black briar though and would like to get back in. Thanks. :)
  • dblazer2012
    Old guildie looking to reenlist!!! Thanks
    @dblazer2012
  • toku_mizu
    toku_mizu
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! Hope you guys are having a wonderful December. Can I please have an invite to Blackbriar (Mournhold) if possible but would take any spot if open.

Thanks!
    @toku_mizu
  • BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like an invite to Blackbriar (Mournhold) please when able - @BergisMacBride

Thanks!

• Canofwhoopass
    Hello I'm an avid seller and player and would love an invite @Skidmark69
  • Treat
    Treat
    ✭✭✭
    Not only are we awesome at what we do - trading! We are *also* suuuper fun with social events and pvp events *every* week! We even have housing events! You WILL NOT run out of things to do here! <3

AND, I will serenade you with showtunes. I mean, it doesn't get any better.

@Treat
    The Harbinger of Cheer!!!!!
    Ankle Biters