Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

upcoming events on PTS

fgoron2000
fgoron2000
✭✭✭✭
Now that the witches event is finished on live, i was gonna take a look at the other upcoming events, especially new life, but i didn't see any way to start it. were those upcoming events removed from PTS with the last patch, or am I missing something?
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those events were only on the PTS for one week. They're all long gone now I'm afraid.
    PC EU
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh well, i was curious about the charity writs....thanks for the response tho...
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This what I got in the way of charity writs on PTS. A small selection of what's available I think as I didn't do very many New Life quests. The charity writs were fairly common drops in the reward crates.

6h1MSnH.jpg

I checked the items you have to make and the recipes are all on sale from crafting merchants.

If you haven't seen it already, I think the Crystal Frost skin is still available on the PTS amongst all the stuff they give to the top level template.

PC EU
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    aah thanks so much, at least this gives me an idea..