The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

piercing mark

• Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jaime1982 wrote: »
    5 secs, seriously? I mean yea 30 secs was too much. 5 secs is too damn little Almost not even worth it to run anymore.

We brought it up in PTS forum. We suggested a longer time.. 10 seconds or maybe 15. but ......nope :|
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaime1982 wrote: »
    frostz417 wrote: »
    This was a zergling skill, glad it’s one of the few annoying zergling skilled nerfed

Can you explain why you think it was a zergling skill when only the marking (1) nb can see the marked when cloaked?

LOL is this a real question? OK I'll explain it to ya... OK there is this type of nb that lingers in zergs usually a sniper that creeps on low health targets or targets that are being focused by multiple people...and since they are no use to the zerg other than leeching ap but when other nb's lurk around their zerg they mark them and follow them (with the zerg not far behind) like a little bloodhound :smiley:

I've never used it like that, I'm not even a stam, snipe, or ganker. I used it to stop the cheese in and out (have it your way, reset fight). It keeps, kept pressure on nbs trying to gank. BUT now that its nerfed, it actually helps me too.
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    susmitds wrote: »
    raistin87 wrote: »
    Yep.

On the bright side, give you two slots. Mark went from heavily situation to total crap, so that is one. And since mark is total crap, you do not need to run purge anymore, that is two.

This is a massive buff to stamblade.

Mark was never situational. You could shut down an entire class with it.

Oh you mean nightblades had to adapt to a skill that only other nightblades had? The struggle must be real!
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    susmitds wrote: »
    raistin87 wrote: »
    Yep.

On the bright side, give you two slots. Mark went from heavily situation to total crap, so that is one. And since mark is total crap, you do not need to run purge anymore, that is two.

This is a massive buff to stamblade.

Mark was never situational. You could shut down an entire class with it.

Oh you mean nightblades had to adapt to a skill that only other nightblades had? The struggle must be real!

Mark was basically a shieldbreaker for nbs. I know you only play sorc and only care about sorc and think that nbs are as strong as the god dks back in the day, but trying to be objective every once in a while could help you out.