The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gorinir Woodlands Villa

Zypheran
Zypheran
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
While waiting for the Psijic Villa to come back to PTS, I gave another go at redesigning Gorinir. This property just offers so much potential.
The home is a little scant in places, but its the best I could manage with 600 slots.
Hope you enjoy and it gives some ideas.
Thanks for watching.
https://youtu.be/xSvK_a5nz4Y

All my housing builds are available on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might be my favourite project that I've seen in housing so far, I want to live there! :smile: You've done an unbeliavable job of building within the existing house, I can't even tell where the first tree pod is! I love the Ayleid gratings paired with the columns, and the consecutive arches, the built-in fireplace, the internal stair structure is brilliant, and the top room with the little balcony that views everything below is so pretty. Basically, I love it all of it :blush: And I would love to try and recreate this in my own way, if that's OK with you, in my Gorinir estate, it was my first house and it's in need of an update. Amazing work, thank you so much for sharing it!
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, just wow. Your work with alinor structural furnishings is amazing. The fireplace made from Alinor arch and redguard grated wall is superb.

Though, the overall variety of styles doesn't work very well, in my opinion.
    I see Alinor, Breton, Dwemer, Dark Elf, Redgard, Ayleid (even Nord I think?)furnishings, often three or four of them in a single location. While may of them work decently with each other, overall it makes some confusion
    Edited by NoTimeToWait on October 30, 2018 11:31AM
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    What an absolutely beautiful creation. I have to say that I personally love the mix with which you've decorated. I view our characters as adventurers through Tamriel. They would pick up items from around the world and naturally be influenced by the places they've visited. Is your home on PTS, or is it available to view on a live server? I would love to be able to stroll through and look around.
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alexsae wrote: »
    What an absolutely beautiful creation. I have to say that I personally love the mix with which you've decorated. I view our characters as adventurers through Tamriel. They would pick up items from around the world and naturally be influenced by the places they've visited. Is your home on PTS, or is it available to view on a live server? I would love to be able to stroll through and look around.

That's an interesting point of view. Actually, I have a similar concept, but my diversity is usually confined inside my character's study room. There I put different byproducts of his adventures.

Otherwise I prefer thematically-oriented houses, with 2-3 main styles that compliment each other. Guess, this has influenced my opinion
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    It's killing me trying to figure out what you made the roof on left hand side. It looks like shingles, but I can't find structures like that.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Jaimeh Thank you for comments. I took inspiration for the fireplace from @Currygaminginc . Please feel free to use as much as you want. If you have any questions while building this, please ask.

@NoTimeToWait Thank you for your input. I'm probably of the same approach as @Alexsae . I try keep the structural components uniform but the soft furnishings I mix and match. That said, I will try my next build with fewer styles to see if I prefer the look, perhaps I did use too many.

@WolfStar07 The upper floor and roof is made using 2 x clockwork gazebo and the gap between them covered with that new Murkmire stone wall. A little bit of ivy softens where they meet.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alexsae wrote: »

@Alexsae it is on PTS at the moment. If you have access to PTS, let me know what I need to do to allow you visit.