Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamden PvE help

MagicalLija
MagicalLija
✭✭✭✭✭
Im running
2 x Selenes
5 x Spirggan's
5 x Hunding's

What can I switch out to get more damage?
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    VMA bow back bar, if you don't have the DLC, get a master's bow. Use infused on backbar, the enchant will proc every 2 seconds with endless hail. Absorb stamina will give you about 200 stamina a second on average if you need help with sustain. Physical damage now, so only amount of dps vs poison enchants which you could use front bar.

Hundings and Spriggans are both static 5 piece set bonuses, if you start using a VMA bow back bar it's better to use a "Buff Proc" set as your set that is only active on the front bar but will carry it's buff when you switch to back bar.

Current meta is to use Relequen for body and advancing yokeda/veiled heritance for front bar set. Honourable mentions are Briarheart and Twice Fanged Serpent. Set's with melee damage proc conditions are a bit harder to reliably fire off in Murkmire, Ravager and Selenes which were meta before just get lower uptime.

Selenes is still really strong single target.

I also like taking class theme in to account and I enjoy using selenes on my stamden because of the bear effect.

Stormfist for stam sorc, reliable proc, great syngery, aoe. Velidreth for nightblade/dk, because of all their poisons. Velidreth is strong for big bosses that can take the 3 hits all at once.

Edit: Try to aim for 7-9k penetration. Overworld mobs have 9.1k resist and dungeons/trials have 18.2k. Having 7-8k in a group is good so as to not over penetrate with all the group penetration debuffs.. If you stop using spriggans (advisable imo), switch to lover mundus stone + all divines and cp can easily get you to 7-8k penetration.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on October 30, 2018 9:27PM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh for solo play, switch out hundings for Vicious Ophidian, stick to the second set being a proc buff set. Check out https://alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-warden-build-pve/. Alcast has a good page with all suggestions and builds in 1 place. Can't go wrong.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭