Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scootworks Pet Health

Easily_Lost
Easily_Lost
✭✭✭✭✭
This addon has been abandoned and removed from ESOUI. It no longer works at all after update.
Is there anyone out there that could write a program that would show your Combat Pets(s) there health. I am sure many people would be grateful.
Thanks.
PC - NA - AD
started April 2015
PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    why would you want to know that?
    seems to me it only floods your UI

|Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eweroun wrote: »
    why would you want to know that?
    seems to me it only floods your UI

I want to know that because I don't want to find out that my pets are out of health when they die.
    It lets me know when they are getting low on health.
    It only takes up a very small poriton of my screen, at the bottom.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I've been missing it terribly :(
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This addon has been abandoned and removed from ESOUI. It no longer works at all after update.
    Is there anyone out there that could write a program that would show your Combat Pets(s) there health. I am sure many people would be grateful.
    Thanks.

Actually, it still works without any errors if you know how to edit the code :)
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ydrisselle wrote: »
    Thanks.

All I know is how to change the version # ( i.e. 100024 to 100025 ), but do not know what to change in the actual code.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

• Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.

All I know is how to change the version # ( i.e. 100024 to 100025 ), but do not know what to change in the actual code.

The same, but in the line 5 of the lua file :)
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.

The same, but in the line 5 of the lua file :)
    Thanks, I knew about the .TXT but not about changing the .LUA file. B)
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

• Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ydrisselle @Easily_Lost I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but if it works... x) might I ask you to teach me ?
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ydrisselle
    Could you copy/paste the code fix? I also would be interested in using this addon again.
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dpencil1 wrote: »
    @Ydrisselle
    Could you copy/paste the code fix? I also would be interested in using this addon again.

@dpencil1 @Itacira
    Just change 100024 to 100025 in line 5 of the ScootworksPetHealth.lua and in the ScootworksPetHealth.txt file. After that it will work again. Both can be done with NotePad (or NotePad++, if you want a specific tool for that).
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ydrisselle Thank you so, so much ! May your glory not threaten the Aedras too much for they are jealous, but may you nevertheless bask in it.
    Edited by Itacira on October 31, 2018 10:31AM
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good news, Scootworks acknowledged the "revival" of this great addon. Thanks man.

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1884-PetHealthMurkmire.html