The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Reapers Harvest

Aurayna
Aurayna
✭✭✭
Has anyone managed to get the "Essence of Death" for more than one character to gain the Reaper's Harvesr ?

As I understand it you have to complete the Witch-mother's bargain on all of your characters - OK if you only have 2 but not so OK if you have 12 and not very fair either.

I am middling and have only 5 but have only managed to get this essence for one character yet - despite having 3 character killed the required bosses
PC - EU
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had three alts I ran through it and didn't run into any problems on any of them. :/ Did you start the quest and interact with the Witchmother on each character before killing the bosses?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Aurayna
    Aurayna
    ✭✭✭
    I had three alts I ran through it and didn't run into any problems on any of them. :/ Did you start the quest and interact with the Witchmother on each character before killing the bosses?

Yes I did BUT the info I read cannot be correct because my main character has completed the Reaper's Harvest and I can now buy the hut for in-game gold.

Now if only I did arena's and trials !! :'(
    PC - EU
  • robertd
    robertd
    Soul Shriven
    The best place to get essence of death is the delve right next to where you turn the quest in at and the delve name is Cryptwatch Fort first run and got it. Tried two other selves killing the boss 3 times each with nothing.