The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Murkmire Stam Meta Cheese build.

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, for pve, can I activate 4 enchants on multiple targets at the same time. If so, I can hit blood craze, rapids and then just move one knowing that target will die. If I use absorb health and absorb stamina as 2 of the enchants and it's hitting multiple targets, it seems like it would be tough to die.

Am I missing a technicality or will that plan function? Also, is endless hail a guaranteed proc on it's one glyph too? You can hit over 10 targets with endless at times. Then the rend ultimate also ticks. Will everything work or do I need to run dw/dw and just use blood craze/ rending slashes?

Everything should work, the dw/dw is for the 4th enchantment. Not necessary, but powerful.

Looking at this, it's really over performing.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc, Heavy shackle, 7th fury, troll king.

That’s what you meant to say, I think 👍

I prefer the constant dmg boost of spriggans (the 5th bonus is pretty much a straight up 5%~ dmg boost) and the better 2/3/4 bonus over sets that require getting hit, at least on nb. Plus master weps are very strong and such a bonus to have.

Spriggans doesn’t do anything for the bleeds though which are a significant part of the build.

On a 2h burst build, you’d be right.

But like i said spriggans is only active on the 2h bar anyway. The enchants and your usual dmg are still a good amount of dmg.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Shields need adjustment, they said.

shields needed an adjustment. Bleed builds didnt need no buffs.

I could melt shield users last patch.

This patch i can look at them and they die.
    PS4 EU DC

• killahsin
    killahsin
    ✭✭✭
    So, for pve, can I activate 4 enchants on multiple targets at the same time. If so, I can hit blood craze, rapids and then just move one knowing that target will die. If I use absorb health and absorb stamina as 2 of the enchants and it's hitting multiple targets, it seems like it would be tough to die.

Am I missing a technicality or will that plan function? Also, is endless hail a guaranteed proc on it's one glyph too? You can hit over 10 targets with endless at times. Then the rend ultimate also ticks. Will everything work or do I need to run dw/dw and just use blood craze/ rending slashes?

Everything should work, the dw/dw is for the 4th enchantment. Not necessary, but powerful.

Now you are starting to get the picture as the the real problem with the enchant situation. You can run 100% mitigation builds and let enchant stacking do a majority of the work for you while mitigating and managing sustain. Even more so you can do this as a singular person against a full group if rnGesus is kind to you. And the people who think this is a stamina related issue are just not being creative enough.
    Edited by killahsin on October 25, 2018 4:16PM
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    killahsin wrote: »

You can run 100% mitigation builds and let enchant stacking do a majority of the work for you while mitigating and managing sustain.

Bingo. Works best with stam, but you can do it with magicka or hybrid too, you just sacrifice the damage on the underlying DW weapon skill/light attack. I've tried it on my mag sorc. Not as good as it would be as a stam sorc, but it is reasonably functional. . All I need is enough regen to keep two stam skills going over and above my normal stam requirements, then throw wrath and curse on for flavor. Even a tiny physical bleed tick can proc implosion.

Edited by katorga on October 25, 2018 4:54PM
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »
    Nothing new except the Glyph procs and Spriggans being viable against shields.

Will definitely work though :)

Yeah the glyph thing changes a lot though.

Now you have 4-6k worth of dmg every 2s from them, can make use of the better 2h passives for you main bar, get extra stam regen from the newly changed stam return glyph, have a constant chance to proc defile when disease glyph procs.

And yeah spriggans working on shields so now it's likely the best main bar set for this patch for pvp.

Or you could use a set like Truth, Ravager or Veiled Heritance and use the Lover mundus instead. More pen and more weapon damage. Hell, you could even use TFS as long as you have at least 1 DoT ticking at all times.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »
    elder setdiversity online *falls asleep*

cant wait to run fortified brass and armor master on my magsorc for *** and giggles :trollface:

Cant wait to see when You realize it have no point because bleeds and oblivion dmg ignores Your resistances plus stam build with spriggan and major fracture almost negates both fortified brass and armor master. :trollface:
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You could melt them by using spriggans on a bleed build mate? I can see you console masterminds are lightyears ahead of us PC peasants.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on October 25, 2018 8:14PM
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure you are correct, but I'll need to check on Rend/Endless Hail. Interesting Kung Foo technique you have there...
    paimei.gif
    Edited by Cronopoly on October 26, 2018 4:45AM
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    GO MIN 7 PROC OR GO CRY
  • Jayelf
    Jayelf
    ✭✭
    didn't wanna git into fortnite but hey good stuff.
  • raistin87
    raistin87
    ✭✭✭

You could melt them by using spriggans on a bleed build mate? I can see you console masterminds are lightyears ahead of us PC peasants.

They probably could. Thing is, they probably could melt them when being naked.
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we need dual wield magicka weapons now too :/

Wands! And yes, please add those :D
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would feel a lot less butthurt over this build if Magicka had a bleed equivalent, but we don't.

+1 to this. lolz
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CavalryPK wrote: »
    I would feel a lot less butthurt over this build if Magicka had a bleed equivalent, but we don't.

+1 to this. lolz

we kinda do, wall of elements (per second ticks, 10% less spell resists, ability to proc enchants/poisons passively.)

And this patch, the new destro staff will turn pulsar into a mini dot. Since it's an AOE DOT, it will have a better status effect proc chance:

Area of effect abilities 5% (direct dmg of pulsar) (10% with destro staff)
    Damage over time abilities 3% (new arena staff dot damage) (6% with destro)
    Area of effect damage over time abilities 1% (wall of elements) (2% with destro)

3333 for each element = 9999 that can crit and each tick deals 10% armor pen.

Not as crazy as a bleed, but will be cool since its a 3-6% chance to get a dot/8% extra dmg on target/15% reduced damage done to you from that target plus zap 6 targets with 10% reduced health.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade:

2x Troll King
    5x Heavy Shackle
    3x Spriggans Jewellery + Spriggans 2h Nirn(main bar) Berserk glyph.
    2x Master Axes Infused, disease + stam return glyphs. Make use of 30% regen passive on kill + 10% dmg in heavy's.

spriggans for bleedblade ...Mate, bleeds ignore resists...
    all classes. pc platform, dissapointed.
  • Rukzadlithau
    Rukzadlithau
    ✭✭✭✭
    leepalmer, not the brightest homie in the building :joy:
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buzo wrote: »
    leepalmer, not the brightest homie in the building :joy:

This is from a guy who still struggles dealing with cloak.
    PS4 EU DC

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade:

2x Troll King
    5x Heavy Shackle
    2x Master Axes Infused, disease + stam return glyphs. Make use of 30% regen passive on kill + 10% dmg in heavy's.

Mate my 'Bleed' only comes from rending and the off chance the dw axe bleed procs. And most of the bleed dmg is via
    My dw bar e.g. the bleed bar is also my offbar. The buff/ support bar.

Spriggans is only active on the 2h bar, the bar which doesn't use bleeds but uses incap/ surprise attack/ assassins will etc... The spriggans is useful there.

Is that so hard to understand.
    PS4 EU DC

• JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade:

2x Troll King
    5x Heavy Shackle

Mate my 'Bleed' only comes from rending and the off chance the dw axe bleed procs. And most of the bleed dmg is via
    My dw bar e.g. the bleed bar is also my offbar. The buff/ support bar.

Spriggans is only active on the 2h bar, the bar which doesn't use bleeds but uses incap/ surprise attack/ assassins will etc... The spriggans is useful there.

Is that so hard to understand.

can say that your meta is not meta. because of spriggans, and 2hander at main bar.
    master 2hander at backbar via brawler + dual axes are pretty much more effective.
    with undodgable (if not bugged) steeltornado as execute.
    spriggans here is a loss.
    Edited by JusticeSouldier on October 27, 2018 9:58PM
    all classes. pc platform, dissapointed.
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »

cant wait to run fortified brass and armor master on my magsorc for *** and giggles :trollface:

Cant wait to see when You realize it have no point because bleeds and oblivion dmg ignores Your resistances plus stam build with spriggan and major fracture almost negates both fortified brass and armor master. :trollface:

wait you think I actually meant it? my bad, guess it was too high quality bait for this forum next time ill put a /sarcasm after the :trollface:
    Edited by ATomiX96 on October 28, 2018 9:35PM
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

wait you think I actually meant it? my bad, guess it was too high quality bait for this forum next time ill put a /sarcasm after the :trollface:

• ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lets end this right here :trollface: /sarcasm
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee pretty much a meme at this point.
    Just watch his gameplay on youtube,
    putting rally up after 20 secs in a fight lol.
    Edited by Ariades_swe on October 30, 2018 6:09PM
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee pretty much a meme at this point.
    Just watch his gameplay on youtube,
    putting rally up after 20 secs in a fight lol.

Yes my youtube which i haven't bothered with in years, I agree.

Again coming from a guy who still cries about cloak in 2018. Hurr Durr slotting an aoe is beyond me.
    PS4 EU DC