The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wykkyd Outfitter question

mystfit
mystfit
✭✭✭
I am new to this add on. I am likely just doing a bad search but how do I swap out a DPS gear/weapon/skills with a healer weapon/gear/skills.
I've got everything working except that back bar weapon. It never seems to change. This set up would use 4 weapons. I've gotten around it by going ahead and using the same weapon in the front bar, but I remain curious.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a really outdated addon. I recommend using Dressing Room or Alpha Gear instead.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    This is a really outdated addon. I recommend using Dressing Room or Alpha Gear instead.

I was just coming back to edit my initial posting as what I thought i got working, isn't ;) Thanks..I've spent way too much time on this as it is without much to show for it.
  • Luthid
    Luthid
    ✭✭✭
    A few months ago I posted a topic about moving from Outfitter to Alpha Gear or Dressing Room.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/395394/alpha-gear-or-dressing-room

I loved Wykkyd’s but got tired of having to jump through hoops to make it work after every balance patch. I switched to Alpha Gear, using the info from the Outfitter addon to finish the setup for all toons in about 45 minutes. I have never ever regretted it or even for a second considered going back to Outfitter.

• mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    Got Alpha Gear. Although there were times I wasn't 100% sure what to click to set things up, I accidentally stumbled upon the right click and happily have my gear/spells set up!!!!